She Has The World//Ian Hecox

a/n~ FINALLY AN IAN HECOX IMAGINE! so this idea came up when i was texting my friend loren {{lol_its_loren}} about another YouTuber and his girlfriend. i think they're quite cute together, but i was telling her what i'd do if she broke his heart. and i decided to write it down. so here you go! don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you are not doing so. i write some good stuff when i actually try.

Rated~PG

You stared at your phone, tears threatening to fall down. "He has a girlfriend," you muttered to yourself, looking at the picture of your best friend, Ian Andrew Hecox and some beautiful girl named Abigail Courtney Dunn, kissing in front of a sunset. At  first, you thought it was for a video, till you saw the caption. 

"I'm unbelievably lucky to call this kitten mine," it read, and it pierced right through your heart. Who was there for every award show? You. Who was there for every event? You. Who told him talk to that waitress he found cute? You. You and Anthony had both pressured him to ask for her number. You had taken part in bringing this happy couple together. You had brought this onto yourself.

Sure. You had known him longer. But, she was model status, compared to your hometown girl completion. He had gone for the cheerleader instead of the girl next door. The books you had read growing up, the ones about the boy always going for his less than average best friend, they had lied. No boy went for his best friend. No boy wanted the girl nest door. No one wanted you.

Putting the phone down, you decided to write your feelings down on paper, just like you always had when you felt overwhelmed. You started writing, the words flowing out of you, like the dam that held all your feelings had exploded, and left you cleaning up the mess.

"Dear Abigail Courtney Dunn, You may not know me, but I know you. No, I am not one of Ian's crazed fans seeking revenge for stealing their future husband, but his best friend, trying to wrap her mind around this. First of all, you better be grateful. Be EXTREMELY grateful. If you haven't realized yet, that  boy you hug everyday is someone's world, someone's sunshine. There are people on this earth that would go to war for Ian, including me. I care about his life more than mine, and you should too." 

You look down at the paper, your usually nice and neat handwriting looked like angry. There were spots on the paper where a tear had landed, smudging the ink a little bit. You took a deep breath, and wiped your eyes, going back to write.

"You should never ever break his heart. If you do, I will break your face, with a piece of glass, and you'll be picking glass out of your face like I had to do when he got in a car accident. He wasn't supposed to be alive after that, and I hope you realize that he is a walking  miracle. He isn't another boy you can just break. I've said it multiple times, but there are millions of girls that would kill to be in your place. There are people who have done nothing dreamed about the day they meet him, but they can't. "

You stopped for a second, realizing you were now screaming mercilessly at the paper, and there had been multiple rips from your pen. You weren't sad anymore, you were angry. Angry at the thought that this beautiful, perfect girl, might be out to break your sweet, caring Ian. The Ian that brings smiles to millions of people's faces.

"You will be a role model to these girls. There is no way around it. These girls want to be in your place, and will copy you. You will be a good role model for them. I will not settle for you damaging Ian's image because of the stupid choices you make. Ian only deserves the best. If he doesn't get the best, you better watch out, because not only I will beat the flying crap out of you, but millions and millions of other girls will. You better treat him right. That is my entire world in your arms, and if you ever try to hurt it, You will never be holding it again. Sincerely, (your full name)."

You put down the pen, breathing heavily. "He means the world to me," you muttered, closing the notebook and pushing it off your bed. You laid down, staring at the ceiling. "She has my entire world in his hand," you closed your eyes, breathing softly. "Please, for the love of all things, please, please do not hurt him." You took on deep breathe before drifting off to sleep, "Please be careful, you're holding my entire world, in your arms."

"but yesterday's gone, we gotta keep moving on, i'm so thankful for the moments, so glad i got to know you, the times that we've had, i'll keep like a photograph, and hold in my heart forever,

I'll always remember you."