Part 31

- Next day at school -

Thor still picks me up, but he offered to pick up Riley too and we agreed. So we went to school together.

"You really don't have to pick me up too." Riley sat on the back seat, looked a little uncomfortable with the situation but also excited to hang out with a senior.

"You're Maya's friend right?" Thor asked.

"Well, yeah. Since we're very little."

"Then I don't mind driving you to school too. We have to drive past your neighborhood anyway."

"Careful, we might get used to this." I smirked at Thor.

"It's okay to get used to people taking care of you, Maya."

"He's right." Riley agreed

"Why are you siding with him?" I protested.

"Because he's right?" Riley smiled, confused.

"Okay, not two days ago you hated him, and now you're siding with him?"

"I didn't hate him. I just didn't trust him. And you know why. And we're over that."

"You two do realize the guy you're talking about is sitting here, right? Driving you to school with his car?"

"You sounded like an annoying older brother." I said.

"Good."

"How's that good?" I hit his arm.

"Ow!" He laughed. "Well, brother and sister are supposed to annoy each other."

"So I'm supposed to annoy you? I can really get used to this."

Thor smiled at me then start to mess my hair with his hand.

"Wow. You two really are like brother and sister." Riley giggled.

"Hey, you're my sister too. He can be your half brother." I said.

"Why half?" Riley pouted.

"Because he's my brother."

"Why can't he be my brother too? Why half?"

"Because I said so." I smirked.

"Wow." Riley smiled. "I'm so proud of you, Peaches. You're finally able to say what you want. No matter how that would make me feel."

"Are you mad that I only gave you half of him?" I pointed at Thor.

"Nope. Don't really care. I already have two brothers. Auggie and Lucas. Three if we count Farkle too."

"I'm right here."

"Four if we count Zay." I ignored Thor.

"I don't see him as a brother yet. He's like a very loyal overprotective cousin."

"Whatever you say." I smiled.

"I'm literally right here. Driving you girls to school with MY car." Thor sighed, but then smiled back when I smiled at him.