Part 23

"Woah." Lucas stared at the sky.

"I know." I smiled.

"This is why you've been going here?"

"Maybe." I smirked. Lucas stared at me demanding a clarification.

"I'll let you go wild with your imagination." I smiled. Then we walk to the table. The pizza's already there.

"Stars and pizza?" Lucas sighed. "Now I'm caught up."

"What?" Thor asked.

"Her favorite things. How did you know?" Lucas crossed his hands in front of his chest.

"I didn't. Someone I really care about loved this place. And pizza. Maya just happen to have the same interests." Thor explained.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm starving someone better put some pizza in my mouth before I start biting and kicking." Thor laughed at me and give me a slice of pizza.

After we ate, Thor and I talked about The Arrow, Flash just any TV shows we found amusing really.

"Are you two dating?" Lucas suddenly asked.

Thor and I looked at each other then he answered. "Nope."

"Don't get us wrong, Sundance we do like each other but not that way." I smiled.

"What way then?"

"He's like my older brother. I actually wish he is my older brother."

"Brother and sister? That's not.." Lucas scoffed.

"The brother and sister thing didn't work with you and Riley." I cut him off. "But we love being brother and sister."

"And what about us?" Lucas stared at me.

"Us? What us?" I asked.

"Okay. I don't wanna be in the middle of this uncomfortable talk so I'm gonna go." Thor stood. "I'll wait at the lobby." He smiled at me.

"You don't have to leave. I don't wanna talk about anything." I said.

"You two need to talk. I'll hang with Tony. Haven't talk to him for a while." Thor patted my head and left me alone with Lucas.

"Why do we have to talk?" I pout.

"Maya, why did you quit?"

"What?"

"The triangle. Why did you quit?"

"Were we in a triangle?" I smiled.

"Maya?"
"It wasn't a triangle, Hopalong. It was me getting in the middle of you and my best friend."

"That's not.."

"It's true. You might have feelings for me but they're different with the feelings you have for Riley."

"You don't know how I feel, Maya. We never talk about my feelings."

"Well, too late Sundance. You should've talked about it before I quit."

"Maya why did you quit? Why now?"

"Because I know you won't choose. You made a decision. But you're too nice to hurt one of us so you clam up every time. Well I don't wanna wait until we graduate high school, so I made my decision. Why are we even talking about this? You're dating Riley now. It's done. I don't wanna talk about that stupid triangle anymore."

"Maya, I'm not dating Riley."