Part 13

"Ugh!" I bumped into someone when I was making a turn.

"Hey."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking." I was still looking down wanting to get out as soon as I can. I was about to start walking again when a hand grabbed my arm.

"Hey." I looked up when he said hey the second time.

"Oh. You."

"Maya, what's wrong?"Thor looked at me and seemed very worried.

"I.. uh.. I'm fine. I just need to pee." I said quickly. But he pulled my arm again as I tried to walk away.

"Where? On the football field? Girl's bathroom is the other way around."

"Huh? Oh." I looked around. People are watching.

"You wanna go outside?" He said.

"I just need to be alone for a minute, please." I pulled my arm. But he grabbed it tighter.

"Come on, I know a place you can sit for a while without having people staring at you." And he dragged me out of the school building.

He took me to the parking lot. And dragged me to his car.

"Get in." He opened the door for me. I got in without saying anything. He closed the door and sat on the driver's seat.

"What's wrong?"

"I just.." I sighed. "I don't know anymore."

"Maya, you can talk to me."

"I thought I'm okay with this."

"With what?"

"I had a little stupid fight with Riley this morning. So I decided to go to school alone. And then she walk through that door. With a big smile on her face. And.."

A tear fell from my eye. "..and Lucas was with her. Of course she's smiling. She's with Lucas."

"Maya. I told you that I think you like him."

"I don't."

"Maya.."

"No. I don't like him."

I looked at Thor, another tear fell and I smiled.

"I love him."

And I cried like I just lost everything.