Part 19

"I'm sorry, Maya. I guess she's just too upset about your fight that she can't think clearly right now." Farkle looked sad.

"Maybe. I don't know." I shrugged.

"Hey." Thor walk up to us. "What's going on?" He noticed my not-so-happy look.

"Well, someone saw us going into your hotel and now my best friend think that.." I paused.

"His?" Zay stared at me.

"Yeah. We ate pizza on the rooftop there." Thor explained.

"Pizza?" Farkle looked confused.

"Yeah. What'd you think?" I asked.

"Uh, fancy dinner? Steak and salad? Why pizza?"

"Hey, you know I love pizza."

"And I wasn't taking your friend here for a date." Thor added.

"Wait, it wasn't a date?" Farkle asked. Thor and I shook our heads.

"Farkle, you know how I like to look at the skies. And pizza. Thor took me to the rooftop. I fell in love with the view, not him. And we ate pizza. What's the big deal?"

"Sounds like a nice date to me." Zay smirked.

"But it's not a date." Thor looked at me. "It's okay if you wanna tell them."

"Really? I don't have to you know. If you don't want me to, I won't."

"I didn't want you to. But now that everyone thinks were.. you know.. I mean I can handle my friends. And I'm graduating soon."

"I don't care what everyone thinks. I never care what people thinks as long as my friends know the truth. Is it really okay if I tell them?"

"If you trust them. I know I can trust them too." Thor smiled at me.

"Well, just tell us already." Zay insisted.

"Uh.. I lost my dad and my little sister on a car accident." Thor said. And everyone went silent. "She was just 6 year old. I was in the car with them, but I survived."

"I'm sorry for your lost." Smackle looked sad.

"Yeah, me too. But what's that have anything to do with you and Maya being together all the time?" Farkle asked.

"I looked exactly like his sister. I've seen her pictures. Kinda weird, but.. that's why we've been hanging out a lot." I explained.

"Yeah. I like your friend like a sister. And I mean actual sister." Thor added.

"And I needed someone I can talk to since lately I can't talk to my best friend. Having a big brother is a good deal at the time."

"She looks like your sister and you put her in a hole?" Zay stared at Thor like he just put a porcupine on his head.

"I didn't see her as my sister the first time I saw her. I mean yeah she looks like her, that's why I've been gathering information about her. But when I saw her sitting on that corner. That's when I started to realize she really is like my sister. My sister used to do that too. Curling up at a corner when she's upset." Thor smiled at me.

"Okay, I don't do that every time I'm upset. It's a one time thing." I defended my self.

"Okay, that cleared up you and him thing." Farkle pointed at me then at Thor. "But that doesn't explain your decision about you and Lucas."