Part 22

We just arrived at the hotel. I opened my door and got out of the car. Thor and I were about to walk in to the hotel when I felt a hand grabbing my arm. Tightly.

"What are you.." I paused.

"I wanna see for my self." He said.

"See what?" I pulled my arm from his hand but he's holding it too tight.

"You're going into a hotel with him." He pointed at Thor. "What are you doing here with him?"

"Okay, dude let her go." Thor tried to calm him.

"Lucas let me go." I sighed. "You're hurting me."

Lucas stared at his hand grabbing my arm. And he let go. "Sorry.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why are you here?" He asked back.

"I asked first."

"There were rumors."

"I know about the rumors. What's that have anything to do with you being here, almost pulled my arm out of the socket?"

"Maya, people thinks you two are going out and have been hanging out in a hotel."

"I know what people thinks, Sundance. And I don't care. I'm not Riley. I don't care what people think of me."

"So you two actually going out?"

"I didn't say that." I sighed.

"Then why are you here?"

"Why are you here?" I asked back.

"I wanted to know why you're here with him."

"And showing up here is easier than just call or text me?"

"Like I said, I need to see for my self?"

"Why? Riley didn't need to see for her self. She can make her own conclusion."

"I'm not Riley." Lucas stared at me. "I know you're better than that."

"Okay. Well, why don't you come with us." Thor invited him.

"What?" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows.

"You mind?" Thor asked me.

"Don't care. I'm starving. Let's go." I started walking. Thor followed me. But Lucas froze.Thor looked back and grabbed my arm to stop me.

"You wanna come or just stand there?" Thor asked him.

"Why would I come with you guys?" He asked.

"Well, maybe you wanna watch us do something. I mean we are in a hotel. Something interesting might happen." I smirked then start walking again. This time Lucas followed us. I can feel him staring.

We walk past a desk on the lobby. A guy gave Thor a thumb up and Thor smiled, nodding his head at him. I'm guessing that's Tony.

We got into the elevator. Lucas couldn't look more confused.

"Ready for a great show, Hopalong?" I teased. I can feel Thor smiled at me.

"Uh.." Lucas can't

The elevator stopped and we stepped out.