ten. chicken wings and a surprise guest

Luke smiled and took his brother into a hug once again, holding him at arms length and patting Ashton's upper arms.

"Thanks. You're the best, man." He said, pausing then chuckling when he realized he accidently made a pun.

Ashton tightly smiled at the blond, nodding and pulling away from the taller one.

"Okay, let's get knee deep in these chicken wings and watch Lebron put a whooping on your boy Stephen." Luke clapped his hands together, smirking as he stepped into the kitchen.

Michael followed with a chuckle, placing a hand on Ashton's shoulder. "Now, we both know that's not happening."

"Luke knows that, he just love kissing the Cavaliers butt." Ashton grinned, rolling his eyes, and joining his half brother.

The blond furrowed his brows, glancing at the other two as he brought a wing to his mouth. "Alright we'll se--wow." He paused, moaning in pleasure then licking at his fingertips.

"Yo, Zoë makes the best wings." Luke said between bites, making Ashton chuckle. Yeah, he was fortunate to have a woman like Zoë who could throwdown in more ways than just one.

He smiled. "I'll let her know you said that."

Luke snorted and grabbed the bowl. "She'll tell when there's no wings left." Michael knotted his brows together and reached for the bowl.

"Dude, don't Kobe the wings!" He whined, attempting once more but Luke pulled back again.

"Hey, it's my bachelor party, not yours." Luke said playfully, pointing at the pale boy with a wing. Ashton couldn't help but chuckle, throwing his hands up when Michael looked his way for help.

"He has a point."

"You're just saying that because he made you best man." Michael rolled his eyes, grabbing the bowl of doritos. Ashton jerked his head back and scoffed, jokingly snatching the chips from his hands.

"Fine, sour puss, you ain't eating my chips then." Ashton raced to the entertainment room, causing the other two to follow, running behind him like kids.

From upstairs Zoë could hear them running downstairs like they ain't got no home training, rolling her eyes as she rinsed herself off.

The girl got the soap from off her body then turned the knob of the shower off, stepping out and wrapping a warm towel over her body.

Zoë walked over to the foggy mirror, wiping it with a hand then giggling when she made a face beside the side she cleaned.

But when she caught a glimpse of herself, the grin slowly faltered. She cleared the mirror more then examined herself closely.

Her eyes moved along her reflection, stopping on certain parts of her body.

Her upper arm.

The bruise Ashton caused was no longer red but now in the purple phase and it looked...

Zoë quickly moved on to another part with cloudy eyes.

Her wrist.

The girl raised her arm up and used the oppsite hand to run fingers down the once bruised area, still able to find the small part of dark purple on the skin.

And those were just two of the areas he's left his mark.

Zoë heard the doorbell sound from downstairs, which is what snapped her back into reality. She blinked away the hidden tears that sat behind her bottom lids then made her exit out the bathroom.