Chapter Seven: Part One

SKY's POV:
"Max." I looked up from the contract, hesitating on what to say next. I was fully aware of what this contract disclosed but...

"Are you scared?" Max stood, planting his hands on the desk. Leaning in slightly, an intense look in his eyes.

"Are you afraid to see what I'll have in stored for you? Something holding you back?" Max walked from around his desk. Never breaking my gaze, he stood there in front of me, bending to my level.

Immediately my heart began to beat slower. Watching his lips part, his muscles tightening as he crossed his arms. Only inches away from me, his warm breath brushed up against my face just as he whispered something.

"Are you afraid I won't be able to handle you?"

His eyes moved from my lips, connecting with my gaze once more. He uncrossed his arms, pushing himself closer. Hands on either side of my chair, Max clenched his jaw tight before asking, "Can I taste you?"

I nodded, parting my lips and moving towards him. Our lips connected. A melting feeling brushing against my clit, waterfalls, dripping with each motion against my mouth. His tongue swirling so gently, my moans masking out the sounds of my impure thoughts. I wanted nothing more than to feel him pulsating inside of my walls. Massaging my womanhood. I was indeed in love with this warm feeling...just after two encounters. It was as if I'd met this man before.

Forgetting what he'd done or what he continues to do illegally, my body gave up trying to fight my norms.

The last moan seemed to trigger him, he grabbed my neck tightly, squeezing the sides. My ear-ways became restricted, but in this moment nothing mattered.

Max pulled away from me, his and my slit stringing us apart. I chuckled, pushing my thighs together.

"Sign it Sky. I don't think I can hold on anymore." His voice soft, yet raspy. It was a will, sounded like something he desired more than I thought.

The pen still in my hand, I signed the contract, resting it on the seat beside me.

Wanting more, I cleared my throat, looking up at him. A needy look, craving.

"Max.

Please." I uttered out.

MAX POV:
*Note from the author: please be advised that this will be explicit. Graphic, from this chapter on. I will put a warning on each chapter.*

Sky so willingly ready to submit to me. I've never ever been so intrigued by a woman. She was my type, beautiful, well spoken, thick. A woman who stood her ground professionally and emotionally. From watching her over these past months, collecting information in her background, I was fully aware with what I was dealing with.

She hadn't been through the best life. Suffering inside her shell, being the target of horrible words. Abused for being kind to those she thought loved her. And yet she still smiled, worked hard...

To take her in and repeat the same treatment she'd been given from previous monstrous people, didn't make me a man. I needed her to trust me, to submit. For her to give herself to me without any force. A nudge instead. Something in me was changing much more faster than I expected.

An urge for her, to taste her, to be deep inside of her, while she begs and pleads for me to keep going.

I bent down to her level once more. The small voice of her moans echoed through my mind. Got blood rushing to my tip, hardening from the shaft up. Every time I watched her, the details of her falling apart. Her legs closed together, slightly moving her hips so that her wetness can rub against her sweet spot. Her breasts squeezed together. Inviting me to play with them, to taste and lick, suckle and bite. I wanted nothing more but to stuff my cock inside of her and break all her walls.

"Max...please" she uttered out. Her soft voice casting spells on me.

"Sky. You're going to get me killed you know. I've never felt—" it was as if I've known her in a past life.

I grabbed her neck, pulling her into me. Her body flew from the seat, bumping into me. Standing my ground, I held her up with my weight, crashing my lips on to hers. Her mouth so warm. The taste of her saliva driving me insane. I could feel my dick pulsating through my pants. Almost wrapping around my thigh, my ten inch cock had already began oozing out precum. Her moans continued, comfortable, she began pushing me up against my desk. The burning sensation that resided in my chest tormented me.

Focus.

I can't.

Don't do it.

I need to.

I pushed Sky and me into the direction of the futon laying her against it. Not even daring to break our kiss, Sky began to unbutton my shirt, moaning more and more.

Sky...

This woman was as my poison, my weakness. I couldn't control my thoughts or my movements, I just wanted to feel her. Like an obsession I couldn't shake off.

Breaking from my lips, "Max. Fuck me please."

"Yes Ma'am..." I grabbed the fronts of her dress, just along her breasts, ripping the fabric. She sweet black berries looked right at me. Sky lifted her legs to the sides of me, welcoming me in between her. Moving in closer, I pushed my dick against her swollen and soaked womanhood, watching her facial expressions change. She was confused with such feelings, parting her mouth again to let out her softest moan. She kissed my ears with her voice, summoning me.

My wet and warm tongue slide across the her black berries, her cheeks reddening. I watched her melt to my touch, moaning and shaking just a bit. I continued, soon realizing that my crotch area had become wet from her. I pulled up from off her, peaking my shirt off. Unbuckling my pants, pulling down my briefs. He fell from the tightened fabric, pointing out. Throwing my head back, frustration built up to the tip of my dick, causing me to lose more control. Without warning Sky, I pushed myself into her.

She's so fucking tight. So fucking wet.