Chapter Six

There's a side to me that I don't seem to understand or express. For the longest, I've been into series of BDSM articles. Spread magazines that expressed the ins and outs of bondage, masochism, submission, and Dominance. From the videos, Skin Diamond in her prime days, the filling satisfaction of watch a man in all black with a leather mask tear through her like she was nothing. Aside from the romance novels and shows, my kinks were dark. I enjoyed watching a woman suffer for disobeying her dominant. Using master was not in my interest or vocabulary...

This had been an interest since high school. No boyfriends, but the many chatting sites I'd engage in, allowed my mind to expand to different criteria's of sex. Yes, there was vanilla sex, soft core, and light BDSM, but I of course found more please while watching hard core BDSM.

I have my preferences and rules. Nothing will defer me from that. Blood play, incest play, feces and all that other weird shit like race play...

It wasn't in my favor.

This is why my mind ran miles when I first saw Max. He just had that story locked in his eyes. The silence between us spoke millions of words. But all I could do was run away from the incident that had occurred. It was the perfect excuse to get away from him. The right timing to calm myself, free myself from making a mistake. After all he is my boss. Somehow, ever since then, I've wanted him inside me. The idea of him made me warm inside. My legs calmed together, fighting off the urge to touch my lips...

Fighting that feeling for the months in between this random visit to his home. I thought all would be business, but realizing his background only furthered my interest in him. I was boring, dull, and always sad. Somewhat feening for a way to escape the shell I had created for myself. I wanted more. To feel more. To have a man that was mine. Willing to fuck every bit or breath out of me. To weaken my legs. To have his way with me, and still show me that acquiring love.

Max Hamilton had been that example of a man. And now here...he stands in front of me, awaiting my decision. Did I want him?

I looked into his eyes, almost begging for this challenge. Parting my mouth, I took in a big swallow, holding my breath just before answering.

"Y—" I tried to utter out but someone from behind the door knocked.

Max turned in frustration. Looking back down at me, he pulled me from the couch into his arms. So strong.

I wasn't any feather. Far from skinny. 5'4 to his 6'2 frame, thick around 181 pounds. For this man to tug me from the couch and into his arms in one swift motion, I knew he was capable to handle me.

It was as if my soul had been beside him watching my facial expressions. Adoring this man, him inches away from my face. Of course my expressions indicated that I was in need of his lips. Dazed.

"You can stay in this room. I will ask my staff to bring your items over once I leave the room. For dinner tonight, I promise to discus the details of the contract I have for you. A dress has been tailored to your fitting, and will be sent up in an hours time. Others will be assisting you with makeup and hair. Other things pertaining to your needs. Be downstairs by 8:00 p.m.

Guests will arrive around 7:30 p.m. Our discussion will be held once guests depart from my home. 11 p.m."

Max grabbed my face. His hands warm to the touch, sending chills through my body. His gaze was deepened, as if he were telling me something. He smelled so damn good. A fragrance of Dior men's cologne, and vanilla.

"Once we discuss this matter, I promise you, you won't regret."

Max leaned in, pressing his plump lips against mine. The lethal pressure of his tongue pushing past the lining of my lips, forced my mouth to open a bit wider. Swirling his tongue around mine, he teased it, asking for my tongue to wake up and play with him. And just as he teased, I moaned slightly, twirling my tongue his around his.