Chapter Four

Max Hamilton's POV: The day Sky and Max met briefly....
______________________

The first time I saw Sky, I knew I wanted her. She was shy, quiet, and seemed to be reserved.

My driver had pulled up to my company on an early Monday evening, around 5:00 pm. I had to meet with some councilmen to renew a contract for a company under me. I had given them a year to prove they were capable of handling the work laid out for them, and to my surprise, they could surpass that goal.

"Samuel I need you to pick me up around 8 p.m. Take the South Highway to beat traffic. Amelia should be ready around 8:45 p.m., so send her a driver. Understood?"

As I was climbing out of the car, I could hear Samuel's raspy voice utter, "Yes, sir." Samuel had been working with me for two decades. Me being in my late-twenties and him being in his forties didn't fuel any unnecessary drama. If I had an order, he blindly followed. A man of honor and integrity will always stay beside me.

As for my dating life...

Amelia (toy) isn't the typical woman. "No" isn't apart of her story. Anyone who disagrees with her is humiliated by her. Spoiled, arrogant, and needy can easily be seen from just spending time with her. But for me, it's definitely a different story.

 But for me, it's definitely a different story

Amelia Jones aged 31.

A contract was created for her to disclose a sexual relationship. At first I thought she'd be the same with me as she was with many other men involved with her. The publicity of her relationships seemed to linger in her background. She spent the money of men she mentally controlled, while fucking their friends. It was easy for her because to most men, she was the ideal woman. The contract had enlisted graphic details of the type of relationship I needed. If agreed, she was to be my submissive while I remained loyal and receptive to her care—a dominant.

The elements of B.D.S.M to me were to break my submissive down to the very inch of her existence, while controlling her body for my own pleasures. Her mind is mine, her body, and her sex. She was to submit to my Sadistic and Dominant ways, leaning her toward Masochist values. She is to be mine and mine only.

At least until the contract ends...

I love watching her submit herself to me. Her body falling into grips of my sins. Just as the night before...

Her whimpers are so soft to my ears. I kissed in between her legs, her lips so wet from the constant teasing. Foreplay had to be my favorite part. Watching my toy crumble from the very touch of my hands while my cock oozes of pre-cum. The heat in my body rang loudly, boiling the very blood in my veins. The sinister side of myself is just happily coming out to play. And then, in an instant, I'm certain that the other side of me is ready for pain.

Using my "toy" only happens twice a week. In between sessions, Amelia heals mentally from what I put her through as well as physically. I can be rough at times. Especially tampering with my sexual desires and feelings. From a past of absence and horrific experiences to a present of conflagration and lust coursing through me, hurting someone was indeed my goal.