Chapter Three

Black iron gates blocked the entrance of Mr. Hamilton's home. In the middle of the gates an"H" had been placed. Samuel cleared his throat before reaching in the glove department. He pulled out a blue and white card which seemed to have different numbers and a laser coded chip on the side of the card. Samuel rolled the window down and then proceeded to push the card into a slot with a laser key. The computer scanned his ID before showing Samuels profile and then a sign of "approval" flashed across the screen. The gates immediately opened after revealing a long drive through.

Samuel Listings aged 45

"The drive is about three miles up from the house.  While staying here for the evening, please let any of the staff members know if you need to leave the home. A driver will be assigned to you and you will be escorted to any destination of choice." Samuel said.

I nodded my head and looked back out the window admiring the view ahead. As Samuel drove up the windy road, the view of a lake. We crossed over a bridge, to then be surrounded by trimmed trees.

"To add. After 6:30 p.m. no one is allowed to enter or exit Mr. Hamilton's home."

"Is there a specific reason—" just as I asked, Mr. Hamilton's caller ID popped across the screen. Samuel pressed the side button for the Bluetooth option, greeting Mr. Hamilton.

I really haven't been apart of a team or one on one conversation in such a long time. The last serious conversation I had was in the email thread with Mr. Hamilton and his assistant Elana Marks. And it only consisted of work. Being alone in a room with a man I frequently have wet dreams about...is kind of awkward. Not to mention I'm already a nervous wreck.

Samuel continued his conversation until we reached the second gate to Mr. Hamilton's home.

Why does this man need so much security? Who wants to rob him?

The gate buzzed and then the door slide across, granting access. At last we arrived at the home. And as expected, it was beautiful. Out front two guards dressed in black tuxedos stood on each side of the doors. The marble steps were wide, leading to a double heavy wooden door. Stepping out of the vehicle, a woman appeared from the front door smiling. She must've been 5'9, sliver blonde hair, of course from her aging, bob cut, slender face, and a nice bright smile.

Samuel came from around the driver seat, grabbing my duffle bag from the already popped trunk.

He walked up the stairs to the older woman, handing her my back and then whispering something lowly. The woman then looked at me and ushered me over to her, just before Samuel walked past me, entering his car.

"Ms. London, I will be assisting you the morning and afternoon. If you are to stay any longer, there will be another servant that will arrive for the evening.