40 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

Yes, this chapter is v v v late and I apologize! I was out the whole day, I hope you guys enjoy! :-) Again, sorry for the late update!❥

Again, sorry for the late update!

L U K E

"Are you sure this is your grandparent's house?"

I nod, squinting my eyes as I look out of the window at the small, isolated little cottage.

"Pretty sure."

"How sure is pretty sure?" Ashley asks, leaning forward. "Because pretty sure to me is 'you're an itty bitty little bit hot' and sure is 'youre kinda hot'."

"Are you quoting the poem I sent to you?" Michael asks in awe, and Ashley nods.

"You bet."

"Anyway," says Ashton, frowning. He spins the wheel and the car parks right in front of the front lawn. "We're here."

Everyone starts to get out of the car. Michael rests a hand on my shoulder and I look at him in panic.

"Dude, calm down."

"What if they slam the door in my face?" I ask him worriedly. "What if dad told them everything and now they think I'm some weird sicko-"

"Then we all get back into the car and drive it into their front door." Ashley says plainly, jumping down from her seat in the jeep.

Calum rolls his eyes. "You are so good with people." he tells her sarcastically.

"Thanks."

We all stand at the entrance gate, not quite knowing what to do.

"Well?" Ashley raises an eyebrow.

I suck in a breath. "That's a gate." I say stupidly.

Really, Luke?

Yes, that's a gate. And that over there is a tree. Do you want to comment on the sky, too?

"Luke, please stop being stupid," Michael pleads mockingly, leaning forward to unlock it with one hand.

I roll my eyes, pushing it open and wincing as a squeaking sound resonates through the air.

Ashton shivers. "Is anyone else getting Silent Hill vibes from this?"

"I mean, the fog doesn't help. Or the fact that it's 3am in the morning," Calum agrees.

"If a creepy nurse with no head starts running towards us, I will not hesitate to clumpthug a bitch." Ashley mumbles.