28 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

❥

"Goddamnit, Sophie, can you just stay still?!"

"No!" I squirm, trying to get out of his grasp. "This is kidnapping! I'm being kidnapped! By you!"

"It's not a kidnapping, we haven't even gone anywhere yet," Calum rolls his eyes.

"Calu-"

"Look, I just wanted to talk, okay?" he sighs, running a hand through his messy brown hair.

He reaches out to place it on my thigh and I jerk my whole body away. "Don't touch me."

"Babe-"

"Don't call me babe, either!" I cross my arms.

"What do you wan't me to call you then? Honey?"

"No."

"Babygirl?"

"No!"

"Princess-"

"Be a little more original, these are Luke's names for me," I scowl. Calum chuckles sarcastically.

"He's got you wrapped around his little finger, hasn't he?"

"Mhm, and if I poke my head out of the window I can scream for him and he'll come out of the house and he'll-"

"But you won't," he shakes his head, looking at me confidently.

I furrow my eyebrows. "What?"

"You won't, because you can't," he tells me, and I'm about to ask him what he means, before the hummer roars to life and Calum steps on the gas pedal.

My eyes widen at the realization that he's not joking around, but it's too late to do anything.

"Calum! Stop!" I say, the view of my house getting further and further away. I sit up, trying to open my side of the door.

"It's child-locked, Sophie-"

"I will break your window!"

"The car is moving, you idiot!"

"You're the idiot! Let me out!" I exclaim, rattling the car door handle.

But Calum just sighs, pulling me back by the baggy sleeve of my sweater. "Find your chill, Sophie, it's not like I'm going to do anything to you-"

"You better not!"

"I'm not, I'm not!" he says, and I glare at his hand, which a good part of my shirt is still enclosed in.

"You can let me go, now." I huff, angrily leaning back into the chair.

Reluctantly, Calum retracts his hand, before placing it back on the wheel.