37 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN

^My way of saying sorry

"Thank you for buying me ice cream."

"Anytime, pretty girl."

I smile at Luke as he parks the car outside of our house.

He turns to me. "Soph," he chuckles. "You've got something on your face."

Frowning, I sit up to look in the rearview mirror, groaning once I see a small patch of ice cream on the corner of my lip.

I'm just about to lick it off when Luke cups my chin gently. "Let me," he says lowly, and I giggle when he leans in and plants a kiss where the ice cream is.

"Gross," I tease him, pulling away. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Have you got everything, baby?" he asks, just as I'm getting out of the car.

I hold up the bag of films and food that Luke got from Target, nodding happily. "Mhmm."

"Let's go then." he smiles, holding out a hand, and I take it.

After reading through Chloe's texts, I'll have to admit, I was quite angry. You'd be too, after finding out that your former best friend has been blackmailing your boyfriend for the past couple of weeks.

I even stormed back into the house to confront her, without knowing what to say, before finding out that she'd left as soon as our conversation ended.

I'm kinda happy that she wasn't there, to be honest, because I probably would have freaked out and done something I'd regret.

We all decided to spend the night at Michael's, with the exception of Vick. Even Calum stayed, and I'm relieved to admit that he left me alone the majority of the time.

Ashton had a talk with Luke, and it lasted for a good two hours. But nothing was thrown, and no shouting could be heard, so everything was fine.

Luke told me not to worry about it and Ashton even apologized for being so bitter earlier on that day.

And as for Chloe... well, it wasn't like she was planning on answering any of my texts anytime soon. I'm pretty sure she thought that I hated her, which (surprisingly enough) I still didn't.

Sure, she made a mistake. But mistakes are supposed to be forgiven, just not forgotten.

With his hand gripping mine and the other turning the key, Luke pushes the front door open.

We get to the hallway and I put the bag down, standing up on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around his neck.

He grins slightly, leaning his head down to plant a soft kiss on my lips.