30 - YET TO BE REWRITTEN.

^That quiff and that jacket and that shirt and those bracelets and omd 2014 Luke (2014 5sos in general) fucks me up so bad

^That quiff and that jacket and that shirt and those bracelets and omd 2014 Luke (2014 5sos in general) fucks me up so bad. Nvm they always fuck me up im-

I'm sorry for the v v v late update! Been real busy, but enjoy!

"How was the family dinner last night?"

"Awful."

"Damn... even the car ride home?"

"Especially the car ride," I shudder. "Dad took the long way home and I sat in the back trying not to cry the whole time."

Ashley gives me a sad look as she flicks through the pages of a magazine. "Have you still not told Luke?"

"He knows, Ash," I mumble, resting my head on my hand. "He wouldn't hate me so much if he didn't."

"He doesn't hate you," she rolls her eyes. "He's just angry."

"Luke's idea of angry is my idea of hate," I tell her.

"Oh, he's a hormonal teenage boy. He'll get over it."

"I just shouldn't have kissed Calum," I say glumly.

"Calum kissed you, Sophie, and you need to tell Luke that," Ashley sighs. "God, sometimes you're so nice to other people that you forget about yourself."

I laugh slightly, waving her off. "How was the date with Ashton?"

I watch her shrug, before flipping to the last page and swiftly throwing the magazine to the floor.

"Meh."

"Meh?"

"It was... a date," she says dismissively. "Nothing special."

"Anything compared to Michael?"

"Now you're just being Cupid," she rolls her eyes, laughing.

I smile. "I'm being serious, Ash. Clifford or Irwin?"

"Horan."

"Ashley!"

"Okay, okay," she giggles. "I don't know. And anyway, this is about you and Quiff-boy."

"Everything's about me and quiff-boy," I groan, burying my face in my pillow. "Can we please talk about something else?"

"Like what?"

"Uhm... Ashton's fingers?"

"They're long," she says boredly. "What else?"

"...Mr Elliot." I suggest, suddenly remembering our overdue English homework.

"He's kinda hot," she says dreamily. "But, I'm not old enough for him, so I gotta wait until I'm eighteen. Carry on."