"Whatever dude," he shrugged, joining me. We took turns going through all of the dummies, critiquing each other.

"Hey Marvel. New kid," I heard a feminine voice say from behind.

"Hey Clove," I responded, forgetting that she wasn't here.

"Actually, I'm Glimmer. I've never met a Clove," she responded, smiling.

"Chill yourself Glimm, he's already got a girl," Marvel laughed. "Well, a girl in his heart. That's the name he said to you. Her name's Clove. Clove Sevina."

"My dad, he's a PeaceKeeper, was talking about that girl. She chucked a knife at the district 2 mayor, nicked his ear, all because he insulted her sister and her boyfriend."

"You do not have the right to talk about her like that! She's an amazing girl who doesn't deserve the shit people say about her! I'm tired of everyone saying shit about her when they don't understand anything that's happening!" I yelled, stalking towards the blonde headed girl who was named Glimmer. "So unless you want to end up like that mayor in 2, who was very lucky, by the way, I suggest you shut your mouth and leave me alone," I growled. I must have effectively scared her because she turned and ran off.

"Hadley! My office! Now!" The overseer yelled.

Sighing I walked towards her. My father wouldn't be happy with me. My first day and I had already gotten in an argument with another kid. A PeaceKeeper's kid at that.

"I'm very disappointed with you Mr. Hadley, threatening a young lady," the headmaster frowned. "You seem like a hard worker and a good kid," he began but was interrupted.

"He is," my father interrupted, rushing into the room. "He's just not taking well to not having any of his friends around. It had to have been the stress of a new school."

"Sir, I'm sorry but would you like to hear what he said?" The headmaster asked.

"Of course."

"This was provided by a student, they only caught Cato's side, not the other party involved," he said before pushing the play button on the phone.

"You do not have the right to talk about her like that! She's an amazing girl who doesn't deserve the shit people say about her! I'm tired of everyone saying shit about her when they don't understand anything that's happening!" I heard myself yelling.

My father's gaze flicked over to me, full of disappointment. "You talked to a lady like that?"

"She was talking bad about Clove, and me, I'm not going to take that!" I argued.

"That is no excuse!" My father yelled, looking to the Headmaster.

"I think it is. In this academy we train kids to be aggressive. Knowing what happened I will not discipline this child."

"You won't? Well I will!" My father yelled, driving the butt of his PK gun into my stomach.

"Mr. Hadley, I suggest you leave. If not I will call President Snow and inform him of your misbehavior," the headmaster responded, pushing my father out the door.