9

Who do you prefer more Derek and Perrie or Isla and Asher? Leave me a comment also give me a couple of ship name suggestions for both. Next update might be soon might be later but till then don't forget to follow, vote and comment.

******************

Mason's car had GPS so I easily found my way to the mall. I was still slightly wet but with Derek's jacket it was hardly noticeable. Going into my first store I selected a couple of outfits to wear first and thought about buying some simple plain t shirts for training later. I took my first outfit and stood in front of the mirror to see how it looked against my skin tone. Looking up in the mirror I saw a very angry Derek behind me I gasped in shock dropping the dress in the process.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper screamed at him.

"Mason's car keys give them to me" he ordered holding out his hand.

"I need the car to go back" I said stomping my foot.

"The keys now" he said in a more assertive voice.

I grabbed my purse taking out the keys and placing them in his hands. He threw them behind him and a guy probably from the pack catched them.

"Take the car back to Mason immediately" Derek ordered him without moving his gaze from me.

"How am I supposed to get home now" I glared at him folding my arms

"I'm taking you back" he stated taking a seat on a velvet stool in front of me.

"You have got to be kidding me" I said throwing my hands up in the air in disbelief.

"This entire pack is a nuthouse" I said picking up the dress I selected.

"You won't be the first to say that" he said repeating John's words.

I tried to ignore him and continue on with my shopping after selecting a few outfits I liked I moved on to selecting some plain t's for my training. I chose a pack of four and added them to my basket.

"You should get more no matter how good you are at controlling your wolf you're bound to have accidents once in awhile" suggested Derek I rolled my eyes and grabbed another set of four. Derek moved me away and added five more packs to my basket.

"Hey stop I'm on a budget" I told him.

"But I'm not" he said placing four more packs.

"You're not paying for my stuff" I said picking up the packets he put in my baskets. "Stupid Alpha thinks he owns me" I mutter under my breath..

"You know I have other ways of getting things done my way" he said folding his arms. I just ignored him and moved on.

"Excuse me" Derek called a female sales rep

"How may I help you sir?" She said with a huge grin.

"Yeah see my girlfriend over here I want you to add every outfit in her size to my bill" he said handing her his credit card.

"WHAT!" I screamed this guy was unbelievable.

"Oh and also every t shirt you have in her size too" he added.

"That won't be necessary" I said through gritted teeth grabbing his arm. Touching him sent an electric current all through my body. I shook my head trying to ignore and pull him away from the sales rep.

"What do you think you're doing?" I tell him once I've gotten him to a corner of the store.

"Either let me pay for your stuff or I'm buying everything this store has in your size. By the way what size underwear do you wear?" He asked with an amused smile.