30

Hey guys I know I'm updating like crazy but once I start I can't stop so try to keep up. I can't keep to a schedule if my life depended on it. I've made a few decisions you may not like but I hope you respect them. Anyway don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

"Use the waterproof mascara Perrie" said Dakota as I applied my makeup.

"I know I know" I said to her in annoyance "now stop distracting me".

I had gotten up eight in the morning to get ready for the ceremony. I wanted Derek to see me ready before he went to get ready himself so I was on a tight schedule. Same as last night I had basically no sleep but it was absolutely worth it. Just thinking about sent tingles all over my body.

"We got your caffeine fix Pear Bear" announced Dylan coming in "you two should ease up a bit one of you might die of sleep deprivation"

"I'm surprised you even know the word" I say taking a cup from the holder.

"He surprises us each day" said Peter.

I had informed them last night like it or not I was going to wake them up with me. Dakota woke up on her own but Peter and Dylan were a different story I had to drag them out of bed.

"OK my make up is done. What do you think?" I asked looking at them.

"Nice" said Dylan

"Come on its almost ten get your dress on" Dakota said "You two out" she told Peter and Dylan. I brought all my stuff to the downstairs guest bedroom so as not to disturb Derek. I slipped on the dress with Dakota's help and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I think I'm in love with this dress" I said twirling around. It was a strapless gold dress with a jewel encrusted belt around the waist and a long flowing skirt.

"It does look great on you" said Dakota admiring the dress.

I took the coffee cup and gulped the rest of it down I needed to stay awake for the rest of the day and not fall down of exhaustion in the middle of the ceremony.

"You should eat something too" suggested Dakota I waved the paper bag I had told Dylan to get me in front of her.

"Chicken Panini" I said taking it out "there's one for each of us call the guys back in so they can have theirs"

After gulping down my Panini I checked to see there was nothing between my teeth and redid my lipstick.

"Perrie!" I heard Derek call out.

"I need to get home" Dakota said

"Thanks for all the help" I said giving her a hug "couldn't have done it without you"

"Ehem" Dylan cleared his throat

"You guys too" I said hugging them both "thank you so much"

"Go to the Alpha. Knock him dead" said Peter with a huge grin.

I went upstairs carefully picking up my dress so as not to step on it.

"Yeah I'm here" I said coming into the bedroom.

"Where's that tie you" Derek had showered and was wearing his suit when he turned around to look at me.

"You.... you" he said looking up and down my body.

"The tie I got you" I said holding it up.

"You look amazing" he said coming towards me.

"I wanted to get ready early so you could see me before anyone else" I admitted "of course Dylan, Peter and Dakota saw me but.." I was saying but Derek put his index finger to my lips shutting me up.