8

Hey guys check out this story by LongNeckGeese called Alpha Getting His Girl it's really good.

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment guys also double update today so wait up for the next chapter.

****************

Derek POV

"The meeting starts in ten minutes" Eric my third in command informs me

"I'm ready" I tell him. We're at the New Moon Pack where negotiations are being held between my pack and the Bridgestone Pack. The Bridgestone Pack had made a couple of violations against my pack but were refusing to take responsibility. Not one to shy away from a confrontation I set up this meeting with New Moon's Alpha, Kenan. If the Bridgestone Alpha's Lionel didn't accept responsibility I'd announce war against them.

"Hope we can get this over with today" Eric sighed. I could tell he was missing Marie and the kids. Marie was my sister and Eric's mate they had a daughter, Riley, and two twin boys, Josh and Nate.

"I'm going to finish it off today. I don't need to hear anymore of Lionel's excuses" I said. I needed to show Lionel his place if my dad was still Alpha he wouldn't have dared mess with the pack but me being younger probably made him think I was weak. I was very much looking forward to proving him wrong.

"Alpha Derek, the Alpha will see you now" said Alpha Kenan's secretary.

Going into the meeting room I saw Lionel was already seated next to Kenan I didn't greet either of them and took my place on the table.

"Since we're all here let's discuss the terms of the negotiations shall we" said Kenan

"There are no negotiations" I stated bluntly

"Derek I think it's best we make a deal that satisfies both parties" Kenan said

"Deal?" I let out an emotionless laugh "His pack is in the wrong. They trespassed on to my territory with the intent on spying on us and I've got his men's statements to prove it. Now either Lionel admits that he is at fault and pays his penalties or we go to war. That is my final decision take it or leave it" I said looking both in the eye.

"You really think you have the balls to go to war with me" spat Lionel.

"Old man I just did to your face" I said

"I WILL RIP YOU AND YOU'RE LITTLE PACK APART. SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND RELEASE MY MEN." he shouted standing up slamming his hands on the table.

"My 'little' pack as you called it is still bigger than yours" I said seeming amused by his antics. "And if you'd still like to try well then Lionel I Alpha Derek of the Red Moon Pack announce war against the Bridgestone Pack" I get up and make my way outside Eric is already waiting for me by the car. I take out my phone and call Mason.

"Tell everyone to prepare for code red. No one is to leave or enter the pack without my permission. Instate a curfew effective as of now" I tell Mason

"I'll take care of it immediately. I've already set up a few men by the border and fifteen wolves making rounds of the pack grounds" He replied back

"Good we'll discuss the rest when I reach home" I said

"Have you decided on Perrie yet" asked Mason

"Mason she's your sister of course I'll accept her into the pack. It'll be the first thing I do when I get home. Don't worry" I reassured him

"Thanks bro k I'll meet up with you when you get here" he said.