3

"Sorry Mr. Farley not for quitting on short notice but for taking so long to tell you to suck it" I hung up the phone on Mr. Farley my boss and Julien's father. I had called to tell him nicely I may add that a family emergency had come up and I had to leave town indefinitely. Well Mr. Farley didn't like the sound of that after calling me every name in the book he told me that instead of me quitting he fired me and I wasn't worth his time. The nerve of that asshole I was the best waitress he had and he knew it. My phone started to ring again this time it was Julien.

"Hey Perrie are you okay?" Julien asked it was a surprising that he was even related to that asshole.

"Hey Julien yeah I'm fine. Sorry on bailing on you on such short notice" I said

"It's alright I guess. I'm really going to miss you" Julien replied with an actual sad voice

"I really need to do this Julien. I wouldn't go if it wasn't absolutely important" I admitted

"Yeah well best of luck if you ever need me I'm only a phone call away" said Julien

"Thanks k I have to go now" I said hearing a knock on the door. I knew it was Dylan and Peter my "wolf" sensed them I guess.

"Umm well bye I guess for now" he said

"Bye Julien" I said before hanging up and opening the door for Dylan and Peter.

"Who's Julien?" asked Dylan entering my apartment

"None of your business" I sternly replied

"If he's your boyfriend then there's no way that'll work out you'll break the poor guy's.." he said as if he didn't even hear me.

"Are werewolves not familiar with minding their own business" I said through gritted teeth my anger rising.

"Oh my dear summer child you have so much to learn" Dylan said sitting on my couch

"Julien isn't my boyfriend he's a guy I work with. I had things to take care of you know I had to tell the landlord I was leaving, I had to pack everything up, and I had to call work to tell them I quit for some godforsaken reason" I yelled a little louder than I expected.

"Alright deep breaths" Dylan said taking small careful steps towards me but it was too late I shifted then and there. Thankfully Peter had enough sense to close the door before any of my neighbors saw me. I growled at Dylan wanting to rip him apart he just stood in his place and looked at me intently.

"OK that's enough go inside your room and shift back we don't have much time" Dylan said I snapped my jaws at him as a way of telling him to go eff himself.

"Perrie you're just proving me right. You need to get to the Red Moon pack immediately so they can help you. Come on please" he pleaded. Seeing him beg made me feel a little better with a huff I went to my room.

"Is this all your stuff?" Peter asked as came back from my room. I didn't have much just two boxes of my stuff and one small bag that had my clothes.

"Yeah that's it" I said. Peter started to take them down to the car.

"We should get going" said Dylan. I growled at him focusing all my rage at him.

"This ride is going to be real fun" he exclaimed before exiting my apartment. I couldn't tell if he actually meant it or was being sarcastic.

"Stupid Dylan with his stupid face" I muttered under my breath before leaving.

It was a twelve hour journey to Brookwood and for the first eleven I was asleep. Being up all night during my night shift and what happened later had really tired me out. I woke up to the sound of loud hip hop music and Dylan singing along with a voice that would make ears bleed.