2

I heard the panting of some sort of animal.

Oh god! It isn't enough that I might have had a near fatal accident that I also have to be eaten alive. I thought

Opening my eyes I saw no animal looking at me or in a distance I did notice I was hearing and seeing better than ever. Looking down at myself I saw a paw backing away in fright I realized that the paw was mine. I was the animal!

"Hey you OK? " a guy came out of nowhere looking straight at me. Was he asking me if I was OK? Why isn't he running away screaming for dear life at the sight of me? I thought.

"Did you just shift for the first time?" He asked me seeming to sense my confusion. I didn't know how to answer him because duh I was a freaking animal plus I had no idea what he meant by "shift".

"You have absolutely no clue what you are. Do you?" He said moving closer to me with an amused look. I backed away not trusting his movement towards me.

"No don't hear me out" he held out both hands "I'll explain everything to you in a sec but first go behind that tree and think of something that will calm you down. I've called a friend of mine he's bringing you some clothes"

I looked down at the ground seeing my clothes in shreds. Nodding to him to show him that I understood because I didn't have any other damn choice. I went behind a tree and closed my eyes trying to find my happy place. I felt my body shift back it was still painful but it was bearable. I crouched behind the tree completely naked hugging my knees for warmth.

"Here take these" the guy from before threw some clothes, a shirt and a pair of sweatpants, on the ground next to me I quickly picked them up and covered myself up. The shirt was too big reaching my knees while the sweatpants he gave me were so long I had to fold them multiple times before they were the right length for my legs. Basically I looked like a hobo but I ain't complaining at least I don't have to go into town naked. Coming out from behind the tree I saw that another guy had joined him probably the friend he was talking about.

"Wear these" he said handing me a pair of flip flops. "I'm Dylan and that's Peter" he introduced himself and his friend.

"I'm Perrie" I said weakly "You said you'd explain this"

"You really don't know?" He seemed surprised by it I shook my head not knowing what to tell him.

"What do you think you just turned into?" he asked

"I don't know. I mean. I think but that can't be it they're not real but that was very real." I started to ramble Dylan held up his hand telling me to stop.

"You're a werewolf as simple as that" he said it like he was talking about the weather. My mouth fell open in disbelief.

"I'm going crazy aren't I? " I said out loud putting a hand to my forehead "I've lost it completely"

"Hey! Hey! No you're not. I'm a werewolf too and so is Peter" Dylan said pointing towards Peter dramatically

"I need to get out of here" I said looking around frantically

"OK we'll help you" Dylan said coming towards me

"No I'm fine leave me alone" I told him backing away

"Listen you just shifted for the first time the slightest thing can tick you off again and you might attack someone or worse expose us" said Dylan taking my hand I didn't fight him this time. I told him where my car was. I did wonder why exposing them was worse than attacking someone but I was afraid to ask. Dylan took over driving my car while I sat in the passenger seat and Peter sat in the back I told them where I lived and he took me straight home.