Chapter Fifty: The Truth Unfolds

Start from the beginning

"That's probably the pizza. I'll get it." I said, getting up. "Okay! Hurry back!" Vicky said smiling.

I sighed as I opened the door and dug out my wallet. "Here you go." I said, finally looking up.

"Umm..." Emma said, looking at me. "We're not here for your money." "Sam! Emma?!" I hissed. "Cam, what's going on?" Vicky asked from the couch.

"Nothing!" I said. "Cameron, listen to me. You have to believe us!" Sam said, her hazel eyes filled with hope.

"What are you two doing here?!" Vicky said from behind me. "We're here to tell Cameron the truth." Emma said, narrowing her eyes at Vicky.

"The truth? About what?" Vicky asked innocently. "Oh don't you be like that you tramp." Sam spat. "SAMANTHA!" I yelled at her. "CAMERON!" She yelled back. She looked furious.

"NOW LISTEN TO ME CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS. VICKY ISN'T PREGNANT!" She yelled.

"YES I AM!" Vicky yelled back. "Oh ya? Prove it." Emma said, crossing her arms. "Lift up your shirt."

"What? No!" Vicky said. "Why not? It's not like you have anything to hide. Unless you aren't pregnant." Sam said. I sighed. "Vicky, just do it."

"Cameron! No!" She protested. "Why not?! It'll settle this once and for all!" I said. "Just do it!" Vicky shook her head. I sighed as I lifted her shirt up.

Suddenly, my heart broke. I saw the strap around her stomach. "N-no." I stuttered, walking back a little. "Why would you do this to me?" I said, tears running down my cheeks.

"Because I love you! And when I saw that you were dating this whore, I needed to stop it! She doesn't deserve you! I do!" Vicky said. I laughed. "You don't deserve me. Not after this."

Vicky's eyes filled with tears. "B-but, she's just a stupid jock!" "She's much more than that." I said, defending Sam. "She's a beautiful girl, that has always looked after me. And I don't know why I didn't believe her. I love her. I always will."

Sam smiled. "Let's get out of here." I said, motioning them out the door. "NO!" Vicky yelled. "NO!" I shut the door and sighed. I jumped back when I heard something shatter against it.

"Did that bitch just chuck a lamp at the door?" Emma asked, appalled. "She's a psychopath."

I nodded and followed them down the hallway.

Samantha's POV
Cameron was pretty silent on the way home. "You okay babe?" I asked. He sighed and nodded. "I just can't believe it. I thought I was going to be a father."

My heart broke as I saw tears run down his face. "I know, I know. I'm so sorry." I said. He shook his head. "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe I was never meant to be a father."

"Babe, you're only in high school. You'll be a father some day." I reassured him. "You think so?" He asked. I smiled. "I know so. I also know that you'll be the best father anyone could ever ask for."

He smiled. "I finally settled on a name too." Tears fell down his cheeks. "I wanted to name it Sam." He confessed.

My heart swelled. "It's gender neutral, you know?" He said, looking up at me. "You were going to name it after me?" I asked. He nodded. "Why?"

"Because. It's the best name I could think of."

"AWWE!!!" Emma exclaimed from the drivers seat. "YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME CRY!" She said, wiping tears from her face. I smiled.

It was a sad night. It really was. But it was also a good night. It was the night I knew that Cameron truly trusted me. He was just clouded by the thought of a child. It clouded his judgement.

I don't blame him. It'd be hard. I feel terrible for him. I felt my heart break every time I saw him cry. But at least for now we could all calm down and relax. No more pain, no more crying. No more drama. At least not for a while.

Just peace.

A/N
GUYS IM CRYING! 😭 THIS CHAPTER HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS!

Credits to Dakota for coming up for the idea for this whole chapter. Love you Bæ! 💕😍😚❤️

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to favourite, comment and follow for future updates!

Love you!

Xoxo,

-Kat