Chapter Twenty-eight || she didnt kiss him back

Previously on TheVlex

"27 June 2228... I am Cristopher Crawford today my wife committed a suicide in her own home down in the woods after I tested my syrup on her which caused her body to break down and her brain not to function... and I'm afraid that my son who has the needed chromosomes never left her house...I'm just waitingfor him to grow up so I can test on him the needed syrup" Cristopher said... Marcus just realised that his uncle is insane... he's insane with science... he tests on everything...

And suddenly it hit Marcus , he snapped his towards Haley and said.

"I know where Jason is"

_________________________________

"So you're telling us Cristopher turned his own son into a monster and now he's for revenge?"Nita exclaimed with knitted eyebrows as she turned on the cigarette that is between her index and middle finger.

"Aha and Jason who is The Vlex is in his mother's apartment and Malissa is with him" Marcus exclaimed as he took the pistol from Nita.

"Why are we going anyway Malissa died...why would he keep her alive?" Liam snapped as he took a sip from his cigarette while his eyes shifted in anxiety

"We need to have hope alright? The house isn't much far we're going on feet we can't risk being noticed by the creatures"Marcus ignored Liam as he wiped the sweat from his forehead and let out a deep breath

"Okay then let's go!" Alex said as they kept walking until they were infront a huge closed gate.

"Marcus!" A voice echoed and that made the five of them snapped towards the voice.

"You're leaving just like that?" It was the one and only... his uncle Cristopher

"We're leaving" Marcus spit his words as if rocks was in his throat, his gaze snapped to the four figures by his sides.

"All of us!" He completed his sentence with an uneasy way

"You're not going anywhere Marcus... none of you are" Cristopher chuckled as he fixed his tuxedo.

"We're going to bring her... we have hope" Marcus exclaimed as he pointed the pistol he was holding towards the gate.

"Who? The mystery girl? She's already dead" he snarted as he waved his hand in uninteresting way.

Liam's body shifted in uneasiness next to Marcus as the anxiety drifted through him, knowing he's next.

"I'm not listening to you anymore...Cristopher " Marcus hissed making sure his last word echoed in the corridors.

Marcus started backing towards the gate as Cristopher started muttering words that none of them heard, and suddenly more than ten men appears in white suits holding electrical guns pointed at them...

Haley's gun quickly snapped towards Cristopher.

"Retreat yourself" Cristopher muttered with a smirk as four men stood protecting him from any shot that can be thrown from these five figures.

And out of nowhere a sound clicked, the gate turned green and it snapped open to reveal Rayan standing with a gun in his hands and a smirk on his Asian face. And Caleb who stumbled with wires of the gate

"'Retreat yourself?' Really is that even a sentence?!" Rayan exclaimed sarcastically with raised eyebrows.

"Let's go" Nita whispered as they all started running

"SHOOT!"  Cristopher thundered as the men started shooting but the gates were already closed by Caleb.

*     *     *

He's back...

It's been two days. Malissa counted the seconds as she looked at the electronic clock infront of her on the wooden wall. And now he's back after two days, two days of sitting in the corner crying herself to sleep.

She heard him shuffle from outside the house as he kicked open the door. He looked like a wrecked train, still in the same clothes the black and red shirt with black pants. He looked at her with anger and hater.

He's going to kill her, that's what she thought.

But on the other side he looked at her with lust, his eyes roamed her tiny figure as he thought of how to rip her white dress with his teeth.

She could see his sharp jaw tense and his unstable breath, still standing infront of the door.

What is he going to do?

She watched him stepping towards her in a fast motion like a sprint, and in a sudden she felt his hands on her waist as he pulled her and pushed her to the wooden wall hard as he tried not break her back with a gasp leaving her hearted lips.

And he kissed her passionatly with lust, pulling her soul into him just like he imagined when he was away from two days ago. It's like her lips are oxygen to him he hasn't breathed in two days.

But what made him irritated, aggrassive and provoked is why she didn't kiss him back.

_____________________

I know guys its been along time!! Im sorry but im really having a writers block... but i think im getting better, and school has started and f my life.

But if you vote and comment i would really feel excited and i would write more... just how you did guys on AIL (Accidentally in love)

Btw how old are you guys ! I love knowing my readers age!!!

Love youu!!!