Chapter Twenty-One|| Viscous

Previously on "The Vlex"

"Her name is Malissa...Malissa Rosenberg..." Nita's voice cracked as she raised her voice.

Marcus smiled feeling kind of happy for knowing her name... but he also felt sad because they are going to get her and she may be in danger.

"You know if we get her she might not die... Cristopher will whatever it takes to prove his talents " Marcus stated sarcastically as he stood with a smile on his flawless face.

That made Nita's face snap towards Marcus as a smile was barely appearing on her lips... and with that Marcus left her alone in the room.

__________________________________________________________________________

After Alex's shoulder was getting better...and after they allowed him to take a long hot bath, it was his turn... but to his luck Marcus was sitting alone in front of him not Cristopher...

"Alex Graceffa" Marcus trailed as he put the tablet he was holding on the white marbled table...

"It's Alexander... Alexander Graceffa " Alex commented as he sat on the chair with a hard look on his face...

"Alexander... very old name..." Marcus said with a smile and raised eyebrows as he sat on the chair facing Alex with his elbows on the table...

"I know..." Alex breathed with a sigh of boredom that Marcus noticed and made him smile... he understood that Alex was smart and he was trying act wisely with his actions ,but he's not as smart as Marcus...

"okay... Alexander... so you were with last person with Malissa" Marcus commented whilst watching Alex's expression intensely

"Her name is Malissa?"Alex questioned with raised eyebrows and a tone of curiosity...

"Yeah... Malissa Rosenberg" Marcus said as he put her picture on the table in front of Alex with a beautiful smile on his face... Alex held the picture with a worried and surprised look...

"She's so beautiful" Marcus commented as he scratched his neck awkwardly...

"I know... but you have to get her before he gets her" Alex said as he placed the picture on the table and looked towards Marcus...

"We're trying our best... but you have to help us... Do you know where she went?" Marcus questioned eagerly.

"I was going to run with her... we went towards the tunnels so we can go to the woods... but I got shot and I let her run alone... I know she's mad at me because I hears her screams... " Alex explained to Marcus with glassy eyes.

"Well... I bet she's smart to stay alive but don't worry she wont be mad ...butthank you for your consideration ... you can go now" Marcus sighed as he motioned his hand towards the door... Alex stood as he sighed and held Malissa's picture ...

"What are you doing?" Marcus questioned with a frown on his face...

" I'm taking the picture with me, she's my friend" Alex said with a shrug as he walked towards the door, but Murcus held his hand...

" I got it first... so it's mine now..."Marcus commented with a smirk as he snatched the picture from Alex's hand... Alex let out a deep chuckle as he shook his head whilst walking towards the door.

"I bet you can't sleep without looking at her at it at night" Alex chuckled with a sarcastic tone as he left the room with the guards...

Marcus smiled as he looked at the picture thinking about that Mystery Girl...

" Yeah Right"

*************

Deep into that darkness peering, long he stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before... he watched her walking helplessly... he should kill her, and he knows that... she is a threat to him, he can smell her fresh pure blood from miles, she's powerful than the other pures... he wanted to kill her so badly, but he didn't ... he watched her intensely...Her hair was mercury-red and it tumbled over her shoulders...She had saccharine sweet lips,they were blossom soft...she was a masterpiece to him.

He couldn't ... he couldn't kill her... she was so beautiful to die... but he wont let his father get her... he wanted revenge... and he will do any thing that he wants... his demons were eating him alive... The Vlex wanted to rip her red-head so bad...but Jason wanted to hold her tight between his hands, he wanted to kiss her red hearted lips, he has a connection towards her... he was loosing control...the demons are way more powerful than him.

He walked towards her even though her back was turned towards him... she didn't know that he was here... she didn't know that someone was going to kill her... she was lost in the world of no mercy.

He turned into that scaled viscous monster as he walked faster but quietly... he raised his slithery nailed hand up high feeling the urge of hunger and madness as his large hand went rapidly towards her back neck and the slashing sound filled his ears with pleasure.

_______________________________________________________________________________

DANN DANN DANNNN

SO The Vlex finally got Malissa...

Huh?

What do you think will happen? Comment you reactions.

And ill see you On Friday!!!

VOTE!

♧¡Irish Luck¡♧