Chapter Eighteen || Permission

Previously on "The Vlex":

"You look beautiful" a husky voice ran into Malissa's ears as she was brushing her strawberry hair...

She quickly turned towards the voice to see beautiful Alex standing three meters away from her... she blushed and muttered 'thanks'

They were both alone in the room and that made Malissa anxious.

"I know who you are" Alex said slowly and that made Malissa look towards him with wide eyes.

He knows?!

"You're a Pure"

______________________________

"W-what?" Malissa stuttered nervously as the brush fell down from her hand.

" You are a Pure ... The last Pure" Alex commented with a tone confidence filling his voice.

"H-how did you know that" Malissa by now was quivering in anxiety... what will he do to her?

"I just did" He gave her a smirk as he walked towards her...

Malissa mentally face palmed herself for being such a 'Booby'... he tricked her so he can know who she really is.

He held her hands in his large ones and gave her a smile.

"And this is going to be our secret... our little secret all right?" Alex gave her a hopeful smile and Malissa nodded her head in relief as she gave him a friendly crushing hug.

"Thank you" she whispered as the tears starting to fall from her wide beautiful dark green eyes.

"Are you sure you heard them?" Liam said unsure about what Haley said in front of Nita and him.

"Yeah... I'm hundred percent sure... I heard Alex and that Mystery girl... He knew that she was a pure... and she confirmed it in front of him" Haley said as she put the cigarette in her lined lips.

Nita was shocked about what just happened her eyes were wide and her hand was on her mouth.

"I knew it! We should definitely tell ECOW ... She could be our life saver... we could finally live in peace !" Liam exclaimed as he slammed the table in front of him.

"W-we can't " Nita whispered as she was still zoned out.

"What do you mean we can't? " Haley and Liam exclaimed as they looked at her shocked.

"We can't... Because she will definitely die... I can't let her die ... she saved my life " Nita said and looked at them with hope.

"No she didn't... but if we take her to Cristopher then she will save your life... you don't own her anything... you are dead now... All of us are dead! And she is alive ! If she dies she will save clearly the rest of the seven billion people in this world...do you know how many people has been left on this planet? Well let me tell you! Less then one billion ! " Liam argued and tried to convince her as he moved his chair and held her hands.

"For us... For all of us" he whispered and gave her his beautiful smile.

She looked into his blue eyes that are full of hope... she was crying she couldn't choose... how could she?

She stood rapidly and slammed the table then left Liam and Haley alone full of shock

"Uncle... I've found something you'll love " Marcus said with a smile as he entered the office breathing heavily.

"Tell me what you want quickly, I'm busy" Cristopher said whilst working on his laptop.

"I've found a bunch of teens... well not a bunch well hundreds of teens in the building of First Canadian Place... and they call it Teen Dump ... and if we take them all we can probably find the person that we want" Marcus commented the last sentence so his uncle can understand.

"Well... I don't think that their will be what we're looking for in the what they stupidly call Teen Dump... but their is no loss... you can go... take the rest of the beginner armies and bring them all... I'll give you the permission " Cristopher said as he put down the papers he was holding.

Marcus gave his uncle a deep smile as he muttered a 'thank you' and left the office.

_____________________________

Dann dannn dannnnn

Will they finally find the pure?!

Will Marcus finally find the Mystery girl!?

Press The Star Button!!!!!☆☆☆

And comment your reactions!!!!

♧¡Irish Luck¡♧