Chapter Twenty-Four || The Kiss

Previously on " The Vlex "

He wanted revenge... but this was just an excuse... of course he won't tell her that her angelic figure, her voice that pleasured him, her lips that made him fall for her... he won't tell her that she made him weak...

He couldn't be weak... the most dangerous man in this whole world will turn weak for just a girl?

If he killed her there is no way that his father is going to stay alive... and by that he would take revenge... but he didn't kill her...

He was lost... lost between the young boy who fell for her... and between The Vlex that wanted revenge.

____________________________

"So you are bloody telling me that The Vlex is Jason!? So he isn't dead?!?" Liam exclaimed at Cristopher as he put his hand on his head from frustration...

" You don't know what happened to me for the past three years... he wants revenge from all of us... he even killed my own brother... and he is planning on killing Marcus... even you!" Cristopher explained whilst pointing his index finger towards Liam.

"Why in the bloody hell would you do that... you know that more than six billion people in this world are dead because of you and your son... Why in the hell would you experiment such a thing on your very own son!!!" Liam was frustrated... Well he used to always get jealous from the most popular guy in school which is Jason ... but he was his friend... Liam used to work with Cristopher and he even threaten his friend Jason... But he didn't know what Cristopher was hiding.

"I made a mistake... I thought his chromosomes weren't that powerful... but they were way more powerful than me too... they joined with the medicine and formed that thing" Cristopher muttered whilst sitting on the chair in his white marbled office.

"Well I don't bloody care about that... I'm pretty sure that he got that pure girl... and killed her... im hundred percent sure that we're already dead" Liam complained as he slammed his hand on the table angrily...

"Don't be such a woman... and stop nagging... Marcus will find her... and get her back to me... he is already fetching for her" Cristopher explained to him.

"Well the monster will get us all eventually..." Liam said as he bit his lips and thundered out of the room.

*****

"Y-your back" Malissa's voice cracked as she whispered and glared at him whilst he was sitting on the ground facing her...

Jason looked at her with his eyes fulled of hater...

"Why!" Malissa raised her voice as she threw the plate of food away.

Jason looked at her with straight face as the veins on his neck were seen because of his anger...

"Listen!"Jason said as he clenched his jaws hard.

"My Father... was...is a very terrible person... all of this! Is because of him... Because...You won't understand!" He thundered as he punched the wall with his fists angrily...

Calm down. ..Calm down... Jason said to himself as his body quivered from anger...

"I know " Malissa muttered as she stood in her place but she was still chained to the wall...

" And I'm a pure... im the only hope of the man kind and you still want to kill me for revenge?" Malissa said as she nodded her head in confusion.

"Yes!" He thundered as he pushed her to the wall, his chest closed the distance between them as both of their breaths were unstable...

" You'll die if you stay here with me... and you'll die if you go there" he whispered as his eyes went to her lips... he wanted to kiss her so badly...

"Everyone will die sooner or l-later" she muttered as she looked into his beautiful eyes, then to his wet lips that made her vulnerable...

His breath was tickling her lips as he approached to hers... their lips were barley touching...

He is finally going to kiss her... his body will do anything just to touch her angelic figure... finally.

But he didn't... he didn't want to be vulnerable infront of a girl that could kill him... he backed away from her angrily as he started punching the wooden wall angrily...

"Why!?!" He thundered as he punched and punched...

Jason passed through so much trouble... every single day he fights with his demons, and they always win...

He gave up and fell on his knees as he put his large hands on his beautiful face...

Whereas Malissa was standing in front of him lost... she didn't know what to say, what to do... she feels sorry for him... but she hates him at the same time for making her vulnerable... she hates him because the death of her parents was because of him...

She was lost in her thoughts until a sob interrupted her...

He was crying... The most powerful thing in this whole wide world was crying infront of her...

She bent beside him slowly as she touched his hands and pulled them away from herself...

His eyes were red because of crying as he looked at her angrily...

"It's okay" she muttered as she pulled him towards her and gave him a hug...

"Everything's gonna be okay" she said again as he cried on her shoulder...

"You shouldn't a-act like this...y-you s-should be afraid of me" he said as he pulled away from her hug...

"I'm not afraid" she whispered while nodding her head...

"Well you should be!! You can't understand" He hissed as he backed away from her...

"My head is a very dark place... T-There's someone in my head but it's not me... I just ..." he didn't know how to explain to her...

But before he continued, Malissa did something that cought him off guard by her actions...

She kissed him... her lips smashed into his as they synced in motion... he never felt that free...

He loved the kiss... But no one knows what will happen after it.

_____________________________

They finally kissed!!!

Okay... well hope your loving the story!

If you didnt know that today is 25 March 2016... that means Zayn left the band a year ago... no one freak out!

AND HAVE YOU HEARD M.O.M ?! Well you should freak out

Vote if you loved the album...

QOTC: What is you fav song on M.O.M?
Mine is TiO and WRONG