Chapter Nineteen || Known

Previously on "The Vlex":

"I've found a bunch of teens... well not a bunch well hundreds of teens in the building of First Canadian Place... and they call it Teen Dump ... and if we take them all we can probably find the person that we want" Marcus commented the last sentence so his uncle can understand.

"Well... I don't think that their will be what we're looking for in the what they stupidly call Teen Dump... but their is no loss... you can go... take the rest of the beginner armies and bring them all... I'll give you the permission " Cristopher said as he put down the papers he was holding.

Marcus gave his uncle a deep smile as he muttered a 'thank you' and left the office.

________________________________

" How could you!? I've trusted you!!" Nita was furiously angry as she screamed at Malissa

"I'm so sorry Nita... I was so afraid... my parents told me not to tell anyone!" Malissa tried to defend herself as she backed away from Nita.

There voices echoed in the dim room alone...

"Well now Liam and Haley knew everything!! Because you said everything to that Alex ! And they heard you!!! And now what?! They're going to take you to ECOW! ! " Nita thundered angrily as she ran her hand through her hair.

Malissa couldn't believe what is happening she wanted to apologise to her... she wanted to hug her and cry... but Alex came running rapidly.

"They're h-here..." Alex said whilst breathing heavily and swallowed hard....

"ECOW is here...a - and they're taking everybody!" Alex said worried as sweat ran down from his forehead.

"You have to run... " Nita said quietly...

"Alex take her let her run... go with her" Nita said as she started backing away...

"You're not coming?!" Malissa said anxiously she couldn't stay without Nita.

"I have to stop Liam and Haley" Nita said as she hugged Malissa and whispered

" Goodbye "  and with that word Nita ran away and Malissa stood there helplessly

"We have to go " Alex said as he held her hand and pulled her with him...

"Where are we going now?" Malissa's voice cracked  as she ran with Alex eagerly.

"Away... we're going to leave this place" Alex muttered as he entered eerie places that Malissa never knew...

He entered a door then to the right then left Malissa was lost in her mind... she was so lost...

Eventually Alex stopped whilst they both breathed heavily... Alex opened a steel square-like box that was on the ground... but it wasn't a box it was a  dark path leading to a place that Malissa doesn't know...and she doesn't even want to know...

"What is this?" Malissa breathed as she looked down the path afraid... with out saying one more word they heard men screaming

"There is somebody down here!" A tough voice made Malissa snap in her place

"Go down!Quickly!" Alex thundered as he ordered her... Malissa didn't hesitate as she stepped through the tunnel...but she didn't complete moving so Alex can come before she heard gun shots...

She snapped looking towards Alex... he looked at her with pain as the veins on his neck was shown... he was shot...

"R -run ...Go away!" Alex said before he threw her the flashlight and closed at her...

"Noo! !!! Alex Please!!! Don't leave me alone!!" Malissa cried as she started punching the metal steel ...

She couldn't breathe because of the closed area and because she was crying hard...

After her senses came back to her... she lit up the flashlight  and looked around her...

"I'm going to die"

"I know you know something " Marcus muttered as he tapped his hand on the table...

" you four kids-"

"We're all your age so don't nag at us " Nita snapped at him as she rolled her eyes and laid back her back on the chair...

" Okay, my bad... You four... Haley right?" Marcus questioned her with raised eyebrows...

Haley wasn't paying attention her eyes were roaming the clean marbled closed room...

"Haley?"

"Y-yeah right" she stuttered as she looked at Marcus

"You were going to tell me something... but she Nita interrupted you right?" Marcus questioned Haley again... Her eyes moved towards Liam who was sitting to her left... He looked at her as he bit his lips... then she looked at Alex  who was sitting to Liam's left his face was straight and pissed as a bit of blood came from his left shoulder...

"O-oh No... I was just... " Haley was going to tell him that that Mystery girl was a pure... But for the sake of Nita she didn't.

But before she answered ,the door was opened and the only Cristopher came with his hands inside his black jacket...

"So... she didn't spill it yet?" Cristopher questioned as he looked at Haley... and Marcus muttered a 'no'.

"So ... I'm gonna do it my way... hey guards take them and put every one in a single room...and the show will begin" Cristopher said whilst nodding his head

"Sir...uncle... let me do it my way" Marcus tried to defend them... and by trying everything but abusing them...

"If we're gonna do it your way... we'll die until they confess everything " Cristopher said and left the room...

Marcus stood there hopelessly angry as the dark green sweater hugged his muscles.

***

"Spill it!!" Cristopher thundered at Haley whilst slamming his hands on the table...

Haley struggled to breathe as the black man hit her in her guts whilst spitting blood

"Fine !! Fine!!" She screamed as a tear slipped from her eyes...

Marcus was standing in the corner watching them with glassy eyes.

" T - here was this g-girl... she was a p-pure... she came with Nita... N - No one knows her n-name except Nita we c-call her Mystery Girl...she has strawberry h - hair... d-dark green eyes... "Haley cried as her head fell downwards spitting blood again.

Marcus tensed in his place as he remembered that mysterious red hair girl that he has a picture of...

"If  you said it from the first place... you wouldn't be beaten the crap out of you" Cristopher commented with a smirk as he turned to Marcus.

"Let's go to Nita"

______________________

DANN DANN DANNNN

long chapter right? Hope you like it !!!

Do you think Nita will say Malissa's name?!

Or will Marcus show them the picture of Malissa?!

Well we'll see on Friday!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment

And stay connected

♧¡Irish luck¡♧