Chapter eight|| Sure Uncle

Reminder: VOTE VOTE!!!!!

I made another cover but im not putting it i just want to show you it!!! (Pic on the side!)

Previously on "The Vlex":

The creature sniffed her neck and whispered the one word that made Malissa cry...

"Pure!" The creature screamed as she was going to bite her neck... Malissa closed her eyes knowing that she is going to die...remembering what her parents told her... everything is happening in slow motion... the world wasn't moving... she remembered her crush before the whole " the vlex" thing... she remembered how she really wanted to ride that flying skate board...but she didn't ...

She remembered everything in these milli seconds that were from the rest of her life...

When she felt the breath of the creature touching her fresh white neck she screamed loudly... from the top of her lungs... her voice echoed trough the deserted woods...

And she thought to herself... Is this the end?

_____________________________

Malissa can still breathe...Malissa can still move... This creature fell to her side as it started to quiver rapidly in its place... it started making noises loudly... until it stopped deadly...

Malissa quickly stumbled away from it as she stood... what happened to this thing? it looks paralysed ... she thought confused ...

She looked around trying to find someone or something that did that to this creature... but there was nothing...

Malissa wanted to make sure if this thing was still alive... she moved it to see what happened to its back but there was no scar or even bruises... but something caught her eye... on the back of this creature's neck there was a very tiny but deep scar...

This killed it? ... she thought suspiciously...

If something killed this thing it must be way more dangerous... so Malissa backed away carefully as she wiped off the dirt from her dark black leggings...

She took a deep breath and started walking away as much as she can trying to forget that her life was going to end and to find somewhere to go...

'''''''''''''''"""""""""'''''''''''

"So you're telling me there is a third person missing in that house?" Cristopher questioned whilst his eyebrows raised and a pen pointing in his hand

"Yes sir...and I don't think this person is dead or high vlex stage... I think this person is from the beginning of the stage" Marcus hard voice echoed in the white deserted office

"And how do you know that? Is there any proof? " Cristopher asked his usual question... he always need "proofs" of every single event, crime or anything...

"Um... no sir but I follow my instincts" Marcus said proud of his words.

"Instincts? Come on Marcus... if you want to follow your instincts follow them by your self don't share them with any one" Cristopher said sarcastically as he turned his chair and completed working on his laptop

Marcus really wanted to show Cristopher the picture of this unknown girl, but he felt suspicious and he wanted to investigate more alone...
So he cleaned his throat and answered his master " Okay Sir"

Marcus sat there in his place with his hands crossed awkwardly waiting for Cristopher to say or do anything.

"So tell me Marcus which stage were those dead body in?"Cristopher finally said but his eyes were still focused on the bright screen in front of him.

"Erm between the first and the second" Marcus answered with a sore light tone.

"And they were already dead... they didn't start act crazy yet" Cristopher said with a bit of chuckle as if it was just a game.

" Um no sir... they committed a suicide by taking pills... they seem they didn't want to suffer" Marcus chose the right words to answer.

"Well that's odd...okay you can now dismiss Marcus " Cristopher said...

Marcus nodded as he stood and walked towards the door

"Hey Marcus?" Cristopher muttered as he teared his eyes from the screen.

" Yes Sir? " Marcus quickly turned towards him.

" You know... you can call me uncle... cause I am your uncle..your father was my little brother and he left you in charge after he passed away... so I trust you... just find proofs of everything and don't follow your instincts "Cristopher explained mind fully

Marcus wanted to say a lot of things to his uncle.. for not being the right brother or uncle... but he has never been that kind of a troubled young man.

"Sure uncle"

__________________________

CHAPTER EIGHT!!!!

SO CRISTPOPHER IS MARCUS 'S UNCLE!!!!!!!!!That's Odd!!

WAIT !!! THERE IS MORE DRAMA IN THE FUTURE CHAPTERS! !! THE SECRETS WILL BE OPENED!!! AND YOU ALL WILL UNDERSTAND MORE!!! TRUST ME!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!