Why, oh why do I feel like my life's a soap opera?

"Well?" Zeus asked calmly. We're screwed. I kept my head down and avoided looking up.  

"Katharina, sweety, tell us what's going on." Hades sweetly begged me. Those are two words that never should be used in the same sentence.  

"Apollo, you want to tell them, or should I?" I whispered to him.  

"I'm good. I like the way my face is now." Apollo said louder than me.  

"Damn you." I whispered harshly. I looked at the seven gods looking at me, expectedly. Great. "Well, um, Apollo treats me like a... sister and um, he's trying to protect me from some werewolf. That's all." I just pulled this out of my ass.  

Some of them bought it, except for my moms. Yup, definitly screwed.  

"We'll talk about this later, after you get your new times." Athena told me.  

"Wait, new times? New times for what?!" I widened my werid looking eyes.  

"Well, we figured you and your brother need to spend some time together to learn how to be Royal." I pursed my lips and looked at Alex, who was pissed.  

"I'm sorry, but we can't do that. Katharina is in the middle of two wars and the humans are unbelievely idoitic. Us working together is going to be more conflict, which isn't going to help anyone." Alex told them. I looked at Poseidon's puffy eyes. His daughter and other offsprings are victims of the war.  

"I don't care. You are taking those classes." Zeus demanded.  

"Brother, maybe they shouldn't. They've figured it out already and they have the others." Hestia placed her hand on Zeus's shoulder. I know she saw Poseidon about to cry. I had to look out the window. It was early mourning with the rays coming up. How symbolic.  

"No, I want them to be perfect not-" I shot up.  

"NO! Listen here, buddy. I won't be perfect because we can never be perfect. Get that through your incredible dense head. Your brother is having his children murder by one of my own. If you can't understand his pain, watching his kids get decapiated, then you can fuck off. I'm not going to work with Alex until this war is resolved. So leave me alone before I take your thunderbolt and stick is so far up your ass that no one can remove it. Understand?" I got in his face.  

He nodded his head.  

"I can't hear you. Am I clear?" I cocked an eyebrow.  

"Crystal." His eyes held panic. I smirked.  

"Any objections?" No one spoke up. "Good. I'll see y'all later. Everyone, except Anita and Gene, please leave." They left and Apollo barely masked his hurt. "Wake me up in an hour." I instruted Anita and climbed into bed with my little sister.  

***  

Anita woke me up and I realized that I haven't eaten in three days. As we walked to the dining area, everyone started whisphering.  

"She's awake."  

"Ohmigods, her Marks!" Huh? Anita handed me a mirror and I saw my Marks had grown.  

"Look at her neck. Is she trying to hide a hickey?"  

"Probably, with the way she is around Apollo."  

"ENOUGH. Everyone disburst. You have an hour to eat and then we are playing War Games." Jason ordered and they obeyed.  

"Thanks. That was, umm, well-" I started to say but Jason interrupted me.  

"It's no problem. I realized that Jupiter was adding more stress to you than needed. I mean, with the two wars and all of your species. I haven't been a good brother or person to you and I need to make that up." he looked down at his toes.