A good thing then an extremely bad thing. My life is so confusing.

"Finally." 

"Oh. My. God." 

"Awww, they're so cute." 

"If y'all don't get back inside, I'll kick y'all asses to Mount Olympus." I turned to the masses with cameras. "Leave the cameras." Apollo silently chucked at the people looking like they shit themselves. All the cameras hit the ground and I wait until they were at the window before I took his hand and walked to the beach. We sat at the water edge and Apollo somehow had a guitar already there. I raised an eyebrow as he started to play a very familiar song. 

"Oh, I should be scared." I commented as the sweet notes started to pick up. Apollo's beautiful voice started to ring out. 

~*~ 

"I'm guessing that's about Aidan." I smiled as he finished. He nodded and laughed. "And they say I have issues." I chuckled when I saw his pouting face. I brushed a few pieces of hair away from his sky blue eyes that were lit by the fire next to us. We stared at each other for a minute before someone spoke. 

"You know you're beautiful, right? You always have been." the god whispered. I looked down and smiled a little while glancing down. I bit my lip hard enough to draw blood. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. "Don't." I whispered. 

"Why? I know you want to." Apollo's smoldering sapphires burned into my eyes. Inhaling deeply, I shook my head. 

"I-I-I'm sorry. I don't- I'm not sure if I'm ready for this." I struggled to get out my words that I instantly regretted. A spark of hurt traced his eyes as he got up and left. I shut my eyes as the tears trailed down my face. He was already halfway down the beach before I started to run after him. I jumped on his back and clung on as we fell. 

"Well that went smoothly." I remarked as we sat up. Apollo started shaking his head and smiling. "I was wrong, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean it an-" his lips shut me up real quick. It was a quick peck but it left me dazed. 

He laughed and we raced back to the Poseidon cabin, laughing the whole way. 

*** 

"Goodnight." I pushed the last Aphrodite girl, Piper, out the door. Her protests fell to deaf eyes, no literally, since the cabin became sound proof. 

After Apollo left, the Aphrodite have been hounding me about our date, is that what is called? We just hung out and they think that he's going to ask me out. I laughed at that last thought. I still can't believe that I'm his girlfriend. Just then, Anita came in and hung up her phone. 

"Hey, how was your date?" Anita sat down and looked at me. 

"It wasn't a date. But it was good." I answered her. 

"How's it feel to be his chika?" she laughed at my expression. "I know everything that goes on with you, whether I want to or not." she added. 

"Who's on the phone?" her face fell as I said that. 

"It was Zoey from the vampyre world and Aidan. A war broke out between all species. Vampyres, werewolves, and the Fae on one side, merlins, merpeople, and the otherworldly on the other. You have to break it up." She answered sadly. You have to be shitting me. 

"Great, just absofuckinglutly great." I groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it people. From here, the story will pick up, I promise. Well, bad news: a person close to me just found out that they have stage 4 cancer. It's the same cancer they had before. I will be without a doubt be spend alot of time with them. Meaning, uploads will be even more spoty than normal. That's saying alot. I'm extremely sorry about this!

Meanwhile, please read my other story Josialynn. It's sort based off of Nikita, but my version.  So yay.

The song in the beginning of the chapter is Pray for You by Jaron and The Long Road to Love.

Y'all know the drill.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

xxx-KC