Oh, drama. Let's get the popcorn!

The ringing finally stopped. "Hello?" a girl's voice answered. 

"Is this Zoey Redbird? I'm Katharina Nightgrace." I talked into the phone. 

"Oh hi, yeah this is Zoey. Aidan's also here." Zoey recognized my voice. 

"Put him on speaker." As I said this, I heard Aidan's voice in the background. "She's what? Ohmigod, put her on, put her on." I had to stifle a laugh. 

"Hey Aiden, so what's going on?" I asked, staring outside at the new moon. 

"We'll explain at soon, after we get settled in your cabin." Zoey said. 

"Wait what?!?" I shouted, causing Genevieve to stir. 

"Well, we're on our way to your camp. Do you have a basement or something for the vampyres?" a different voice asked. "Oh, this is Stark." the deep voice added quietly. 

"I can ask Chiron, but I pretty sure we have something." I stepped outside. I felt my Marks glowing. About five miles away, I could hear and smell Aidan. "Alright, I'll see y'all when you get here." I hung up and started walking to the Big House. 

*** 

A very tired Chiron opened the door. And step back some. "Oculos ignitos. (Your eyes are glowing.)" he stated. 

"Imo scio. Habeo tibi aliquid abs te. Plures populus a otherworld aduentant. Duo manere opus e sole, sic nos have a Mauris vel est? (Yes I know that. I have something to ask you. Several people from the otherworld are coming here. Two of them need to stay out of sunlight, so do we have a basement or something for them?)" I asked in Latin. He nodded, immediately knowing what I was talking about. "Uentum." and we walked out to meet them. 

*** 

"Katharina!" Aidan yelled. Chiron looked at me. 

"Postea dicam vobis.(I will tell you later.)" I whispered to him. He nodded. "Hey, Aidan. Zoey, Stark." I shoke their hands. "Follow me. I'll show you where y'all will be staying." I led them to the Big House. 

*** 

"Aidan, I told you. I am not your mate. Do I have to say it in a different language? 'Cause I will. Which one? I can speak Greek, Latin, French, Galilean, Russian, Spanish, German, you name it." I smirked. Zoey and Stark started to crack up. 

"Ah, Katharina, your parents were right. You are too sarcastic." Chiron shoke his head. I snorted to hide my everpresent laugh. "And what do you mean by mate? The curse- wait do you know the curse?" he quickly asked. 

"Yeah, I know. And I keep on telling him." I told him in Latin. 

"How do you know? Your parents- I mean Zeus- didn't want you to know." he told me. 

"I already said, I will explain later." I stared at him and he understood. 

"Apollo isn't-" 

"Apollo knows. That's all there is to it." I snapped. 

"Can we just discuss this war?" Zoey asked quietly. 

"Wait, just a minute." That's when the alarms went off. 

"What's going on?" Stark tensed and got protective of Zoey. 

"Shit." I got the knives out my boots. "Stark, come with me. Zoey, keep your elements ready. Aidan, stay, boy. Good boy." I said the last part slowly. 

~~~ 

~~~ 

The campers were positioned with weapons drawn. I pushed past the Greeks and pulled Stark with me. They all bowed.