I meet my sibs. All 47 of them.

I turned to face the new girl. She was Hispanic and Native American, had short black hair, silver wings, silver eyes, had my Marks, but they were made with Celtic knots, was very thin, at least 5'5, and dressed like a punk. "Alejandreo isn't Alex's permanent Protector, my brother is but he hasn't come of age yet." She had a slight Spanish accent. "Uh, who are you?" I asked with a slight attitude. "Anita Night, at your service, My Lady." She told me with a flat look.

Apollo got off the phone. I didn't even know he was on it. He looked 19 now. "That was Chiron. He wants all of them at camp. It's way too dangerous for all of them to be in one location." Anita nodded in understanding. Suddenly, my bags appeared and so did everyone else's. "Wait, wouldn't someone notice that we're missing?" I asked.

"The Mist will take care of that. It will be like you weren't even there. Anyone who will play a role in your life, including your foster family, will remember you and they won't say anything." Apollo explained.

"You couldn't have done that three years ago! That could have saved a lot of worry, time, and money. God dammit! I hate you! Because of that douche standing over there, the last three years of my life has been HELL!! You know what, fuck you!" I burst out after a moment of silence. Claudia, Stefan, Jeff, and Agustin stifled a laugh. Alejandreo looked down to ground sheepishly while Apollo gave him a confused look.

"Just come on. We don't have much time befoe they catch our scent." Anita drew out a knife.

Apollo snapped his fingers and a flaming red sports car appeared. He snapped his fingers again with a deep sigh and the car turned into a red school bus. "Get in. Hurry up." He said distracted while he put our bags into the cargo space under the bus.

I waited until he was done before i bombarded him with questions.

"What's the Mist? Can mortals see through it? Who are my parents? What camp? Which kind of god are you? What's me and Alex's role? Are you single?" That last question slipped out. I was flaming red and slapped a hand over my mouth. Apollo laughed.

"The Mist disguises the real world to mortal sight so we can protect them. Some mortals can see through it, but we don't know how. You'll see who they are once we get to Camp Half-blood. It is a haven for demigods and there they train to protect themselves. I'm the Greek god, not the Roman. Otherwise, I would be a lot more violent. You are the Princess of Night. Chiron will explain that to you later. And yes." He smirked at me as slipped behind me into the bus.

"I didn't mean it. Who would want to date you?" I sneered. Me. I thought.

"A lot of people, that's who. And you really should keep your thoughts to your self."  My jaw dropped.

*************************************************************************************************************

We arrived to Long Island fifteen minutes later. How in the world do you get from Jacksonville, Florida to- Oh, never mind.

"Welcome to Camp Half-blood." Agustin said, excitedly.

"Oh my Bejesus. This place is fucking AWESOME!!!!!! Is that a centaur?" I pointed to the half horse dude galloping towards us.

"Apollo, Anita, good job. Always nice to see you six again. And yes, I am a centaur. Chiron, pleasure to meet you, young Princess." Chiron said. "Your parents want to meet you." He added.

We started to walk towards an arena with six gods and at least 40 children. As we got closer, the gods got clearer.

Let's start off with the males. One looked like Mick Jagger. Another looked like Brad Pitt when he had the beard. And the last one, my favorite, like a fisher. I'm guessing they are Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon. The first female looked like a hippie (no offense), but her eyes held fire. Hestia, goddess of the hearth. The next had black hair, gold grey eyes, and had a scar on her head. I'm guessing she's Athena, goddess of wisdom. Note to self: don't piss her off. And finally, a girl of twelve with auburn hair and the color of the moon in her eyes was smiling kindly at us. She's my favorite goddess, Artemis, goddess of the hunt.

"Alex, Katharina, meet your parents and siblings. There are 47 of them." My jaw dropped when Chiron told us that.

"How is that even possible? Six parents! That's unnatural!" I exclaimed. Alex was just doing his touchdown dance.

"No more Hermes cabin, no more Hermes cabin, no more Hermes cabin." He was cheering.

"May I whack him upside the head?" I asked my parents. They were too busy trying to hide their laughter. So were my siblings. I walked over to Alex and SMACK.

He was lying on the ground rubbing his head. "What the fuck was that for?" He asked over the uncontrollable laughter. I just shrugged and walked over to the campers and started to take names.

There's Percy (Poseidon), Annabeth (Athena), Thalia (Zeus, Hunter of Artemis), the Hunters of Artemis, Nico (Hades),  Tyson (a cyclops son of Poseidon), and the whole Athena cabin.

"Nice to meet y'all. I'm Katharina, and or Katlyn. And the ass that now has a major headache is Alex." I introduced myself once I got everyone's names.

"Oh, we know who you are. You're gonna help us in the war." Nico said. I jerked back like someone had slapped me.

"Shit. Katharina, I forgot to tell-" Apollo started but I raised a hand, silencing him.

"What war?" I said as coldly as possible. Silence.

"WHAT WAR?" I said, coldly through gritted teeth.

"The war against Gaea. She's trying to over throw the Olympians." Annabeth said when nobody spoke up. I'm now a weapon, not a living thing?

"Excuse me." I curtly said, pushing through the crowd that had formed around my family.

I didn't start crying until I was deep into the forest surrounding camp. What a great birthday. Not.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for those who have been waiting for a new chapter. I am currently in the buziest part of my year, so I don't have a whole of bunch of time on my hands. Sorry if the chapter is suckish. I wrote this in an hour. This story is based of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN.

thank you for reading. please vote, comment, and share. I need all the help i can get if you want a better story.

xoxo- K