Three little words. Just say them. (No those aren't the words)

After Aidan left, Anita and I started to talk about the night's events. Alex, Apollo, Carlos, and Momma passed out a long time ago. The dawn was a few hours away but I could already feel its tow. 

"I don't know what to do, Nita. I like Aidan but I also really like another guy, I-" But before I could finish, Anita widened her eyes. 

"Ohmigod, who is it? Do I know him? How cute is he?" she demanded, all in one breath. Sometimes, all of us act so normally, I keep on forgetting that we're not. That we're all of this. I smiled as she bounced up and down like a little kid at Christmas, her curly ringlets springing all over. 

"You know him. He's not just cute but he is as hot as the sun," I smiled as I watched her changing expressions. And I laughed at that last one. AH, the irony. "Anndd, I'm not tell you who it is." I added quickly before dodging the pillow aimed at my face. 

"Dammit. Jeesh, chicka. Anyways, we need to pack." And that was that. 

~::~ 

"Alright, call me when you land. Have a safe flight. And, please please be careful." I hugged the over worrying woman in front of me. 

"I'll be fine. Now, I want you to be careful. Oh, and get a boyfriend! Make it a doctor, or I'll have Granny hook you up." I raised an eyebrow at Momma. Aidan came over and I rolled my eyes at Apollo. 

"I'll wait for you. Please don't forget me." His warm breath tickled my ear. I walk out of the awkward hugged and looked into his clear blue eyes. "Find your real mate. I'm not her." I told him through mind speak. He looked heartbroken but nodded. Feeling sorry for him, I wrapped him into a hug. 

"Let's go." Apollo pulled us, by that I mean me, towards the gate. I looked over my shoulder and waved. 

~:~ 

The buck your seat belt sign flashed as we started to descend into JFK airport. I slept almost all of the ride. This Royal thing was getting to me. I remember the vision very well and when we got back to camp, I am going to find that girl. She was the last Royal of this cycle. Anita looked at me and nodded like she knew. 

We finally landed and left the plane. As we got our bags, the strong urge to bow down filled me and I groaned. Great just what I need. Seven figures approached us. Our parents and Jason. Only two looked unhappy to see us. Zeus and Jason. The rest rushed over to make we were all right. 

"Can we go now?" I asked them quietly. They nodded. I could feel that girl's fate getting closer. 

~:~ 

As we got to the camp, Anita and I rushed out. She had her silver bow and I had my simple sword. "You take the trees, I got the fight." I ordered her. Agustin, thankfully, added a place in the hilt somewhere where I could put my wand. I took it out and it led us toward the group of monsters surrounding a little girl and her mother. It was like my vision. Anita flew up into the trees and started to shot arrows. I slashed and blocked at the monsters who weren't getting shot at. Soon all of them were piles of dust. The mother was holding the little crying girl. I walked over there and bent down to meet the face of the tiny child in front of me. I looked at the mother and she nodded. 

"Shh shh, child. We aren't going to hurt you. We are friends. We can help you and your mother. I"m Katharina. Who are you?" I softly asked her. 

"Genevieve. And where am I?" Her ocean blue eyes were filled with scared emotions. "Come on. We need to get inside." I ruffled her midnight black hair. "You want me to carry you? It's a long walk to the entrance." She nodded and I looked at Anita. She flew down and hid her wings. Genevieve looked at her with awe. I pick her up and she clung to me like a teddy bear. Her mother picked up the bags I didn't noticed before. We were half way back before we met up with the search party. They froze at the sight of the little sleeping girl in my arms. I put a finger to my lips and we walked in silence.