That went well. Sort of.

My first thought when I came almost to was, "I've doing this a lot lately." 

*** 

"Any minute now." Anita's soft voice rang in my head. 

"She's been out for a day. I wouldn't get your hopes up." Gee, thanks Jason. 

"I can feel her." Jason started yelling as I woke up. I swung and rebroke his nose. Anita had brought him over as soon as she heard me think that. We've been almost completely bonded for a week now. She can feel almost everything I can and I her. It will be complete by next week. 

"How you feeling?" I heard Stark ask. I looked at him and the rest of the vampyres. 

"Like utter crap. I think I need some blood." I heard some barfing noises. I looked over at Harry and the rest of his group. It was Hermione that was vomiting. Ron was holding a bucket and whispering comforting things into her ear. I just now noticed the small bumps forming on both Hermione and Ginny, Harry's wife. Ginny also was looking too pale. "Get them out of here. Make them eat something." I commanded Carlos, who was standing next to Anita. Alex was standing next to him and held up two baggies of A+. He also held up nectur and ambrosia that looked like Granny's eclair pudding. That's when I noticed I was vamished. I felt my blood sugar was too low and I feeling sick to my stomach. Percy was standing near Aiden with a tray of food and Genevieve. "Gene, come here." Percy's green eyes widened. 

Gene looked at a shell-shocked Percy and shrugged her shoulders. As her tiny arms got into a death grip around my neck, Percy refocused. 

"What the hell are you thinking?!? You, you could kill her! I- Ow!" Anita punched him in the arm. 

"If you don't trust me, then leave. I will not tolerate this. Where's Apollo?" I asked them. 

"He's visting Hephatus to get you something." Aiden sounded pissed. 

"He'll be here soon." Alex gave him a pointed look. 

"Sissy, can-can we play?" Genevieve looked at me hopefully. 

"Not right now. Your sister must rest and tell us what happened." Chiron came in the small room with a tired and depressed Apollo. Apollo glanced over at the only bed in the room and his smile brightened the whole room. Aiden groaned before I glared at him. 

Genevieve, whose frown was so adorable, clung onto my torso. 

"Aww, as much as I enjoy this, Munkin, you're crushing me." I laughed as her deathgrip loosen only a little. I grimaced as a tremor of pain shot though my neck. 

"Kath, maybe you should-" Apollo started. 

"No, no. I-I'm fine. It's nothing. Seriously. Don't give me that look," I glared at him. 

"So, how'd this happen?" Chiron broke in before we would be able to start fighting. 

"Ummm, let's see. After I went to bed, I had this dream. Umm, it was Nefret and the three Otherworlder creatures that she killed. I," I drew a shakey breathe, but continued. "I saw her kill them. I felt their pain, their souls leaving the body and she turned to me. She had given the white bull the blood of the victims. She said that I was next and she bit my neck. That's when I woke up to find this." I gestured to my bandage on my neck. "After that, y'all know." I stared at the old teacher. 

Zoey and Stark stiffened and started whispering to each other. "Do you think-" "Impossible." The rest of the fledglings stood wide eyed. 

"If there's something y'all know, then by all means, share with the class." I stated. 

"Nefret isn't, ahh, a vamp anymore." Damien spoke up. 

"What do you mean, incipiente jovenes?" Anita asked, confused.