I piss off the greek god

All we have to do is wait. I told myself that everyday. It got worse. Jason tried for the next week or so to find out my other weaknesses. Damn full moon came out a few days after the first incident, and the mother fucker tried to video me Changing. Into a werewolf. The next day, he sent in De mentors. I almost had to use magic to kill them. I did manage to kill them with the elements but it was too close for my liking. Some poor night creature was caught in a trap. I had wait until Jason left the animal until I could help it. Finally the last straw was pulled.

In a game of Capture-the-Flag, he attacked Alex, almost killing him. I didn't see it until Alex was on the ground, about to have a sword sliced through him. I panicked and bit Jason in the neck. In front of both camps. It took ten people to get me off of Jason. One of them was Apollo. "Katharina, look at me. Calm down. Look at me." He put a hand under my chin and turned my head to face him. "Sh, it's going to be fine. Alex is safe. Focus, please." I pushed back and tried to get to Jason.

"Blood! Give me blood." I didn't recognize the throaty rasp as my own. I was freaking out. So thirsty, need blood. Apollo tightened his grip on me. Thalia got a baggie of blood and a loaf of bread. I struggled to get out of his grip. Thalia shoved the blood and the bread into my mouth. Everyone was still with shock and fear. My siblings that didn't know, my friends, Anita, the Romans and the Greeks had stopped everything to watch my freak out. "Katharina, your eyes are red." Thalia whispered. No. I couldn't afford to do that. Jason looked like he just shit his self. Someone stopped the bleeding, thank God. I blinked and I couldn't speak.

"Oh my gods. Jason, I- I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what happened. I- I- I- I'm sorry i lost my temper." I struggled to get out those words. I took a step towards him to help him up, but he backed away.

"Get away from me, you FREAK!" Jason yelled. He tried to get up and run but he was too weak from the lost of blood. Chiron, Artemis, and Hestia came running into the clearing. "What happened?" Chiron asked through gritted teeth as he checked Jason's wounds. My moms just stared at me with disbelief. I shamefully looked down, ready to cry. I can't believe it. I have become the monster that I always hated. "Well isn't it oblivious? That thing attacked me!" Jason pointed at me and sneered. Apollo's grip tightened even more. "No, you attacked me, Jason, and was about to kill me when she bit you. She is not to be blamed." Alex got into his face. "She was just being a worried sister. SHE has a heart of gold while YOU are a cold hearted CUNT!" Alex yelled into his face. Anita and Carlos pulled him back.

"Like sister, like brother. You're both FREAKS." He got into Alex's face. "Jason, stop! You are being a little bitch! You're mad that they are more powerful and BETTER than your little whiny bitch ass!" His girlfriend yelled at him. All of the Romans agreed. He looked shocked. "I"M the bitch? I'll show you a bitch." He started to walk over to her and looked like he going to hit her. I got out of Apollo's arms and ran over to Jason. He raised his hand and she flinched. I grabbed his shoulder, turned him around and punched him in the face. Knock out. "Are you alright?" I faced his girlfriend. She was beautiful even with bruises. She looked a lot like Piper.

"Did he hit you?" I asked shocked. She nodded. "I gonna kill him." Her blue eyes popped out of her head.

"Don't! You're already in enough trouble." She informed the oblivious. Artemis and Hestia came over and healed her wounds. Another goddess, who looked a lot like Artemis, appeared in the clearing. "WHERE'S VICTORIA?" She shouted.

"Over here, Diane." OH! Victoria is her name.

"May I talk to you?" Diane asked. Artemis, Hestia, and I nodded our heads and I touched her arm as if to comfort and give her strength to go to the Roman version of Artemis. She left and I gave Artemis a look.