The Truth comes out. Ah Hell!

Recap:

"I know what you are and I can help you. Always wear that necklace." Apollo whispered as we walked down to lunch. I shot him a confused look. He was dead serious. Please? For me, Katharina? I heard a small voice in my head. This day kept on getting weirder and weirder by the second. When we got to the cafeteria, everyone stopped talking and stared at Apollo. The sluts tried to look more "sexy" than usual. For Christ's sake, you're fourteen and in the eighth grade. You don't need to look like a hooker. Agustin dropped his tray, Jeff, an old friend of mine, spit out his milk, my best friend, Claudia, dropped her bag, and Alex, one of the popular people dropped his pizza on his lap. Agustin, Jeff, Claudia, and Alex just stared at him like he was a ghost. "Y'all know that y'all look like fishes right now?" I asked. 

Agustin unfroze first. "Why the fuck are you here?" He growled almost so low I could hear him. Shit, he looked pissed. This isn't good. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's going on?" I asked. Apollo looked down, embarrassed. "Oh. So you didn't have the nerve to tell her? What would-" "Stop, Agustin. This is not your destiny." Jeff said. Since when did he get smart? "I repeat: What's going on? What are you?" I asked, kinda panicked. All of them looked guilty. Suddenly, the lights went out. Next thing I knew, Apollo, Agustin, Jeff, Alex, Claudia, and myself were in the forest near the football field. 

"Katharina, you're a demigod. Well, not a normal one. And, I'm really Apollo, god of the sun, music, poetry, prophecy, and medicine. The gods are real. They're also demigods." Apollo explained. "Claudia's a daugther of Zeus, Jeff's Apollo's son, and Agustin is a son of Hephaestus." Alex explained. "Then who's your parent?" I demanded. "Well, that why I said you're not a normal demigod." Apollo answered, sort of. "Oh, so being a demigod is normal? Great to know." I said sarcastically. "Chill out, Katharina. You don't have to act like a spoiled brat!" Alex exclaimed. I shot him a murderous look.

"Well, you and Alex are...." Agustin trailed. "We are what?" Alex and I said at the same time. "Twins. You're twins." Apollo said like that was normal. It was silent for a minute before all hell broke lose. There was a sharp pain in my stomach and my eyes boggled out of my head. I collapsed.

**************************************************************************************************************

The first face I saw when I came to was Alex, who was passed out also. "Katie, you awake?" I laughed at Claudia's old nickname for me. "Yeah, Claudy, I'm up. What happened?" I heard her laugh. "I think you better look at your face." She handed me a mirror. The girl looking back at me wasn't me. She had long, straight chocolate hair, tan olive skin, pink coral lips, thin and clear skin. Most importantly, she had emerald green eyes with electric blue, sea green, black, silver, stormy grey, and tiger eye flicks in them. Who is this girl? Alex groaned and got up. I noticed he changed also. Insteed of silver flicks, he had gold flicks and wavy chocolate skater hair. Other than that, he  looked like the boy version of me. That's when I noticed the ground around me was burned and I was wearing a white Grecian dress, silver jewerly, and had saphire lacy Marks like Zoey Redbird from the House Of Night series, but mine had horses, wolves, and birds in between the sprials. I noticed the land near Alex was white and he was in a black toga and had red Marks like Stark from House of Night. The forest floor looked like a Yin-Yang. As you can tell, I'm Yin, he's Yang. Night and Day. Darkness and Light. "Impossible. They're supposed to be myths." I heard Jeff whisper. "Did I miss it? I found Sefan and Ashley. Who's who?" a familar voice panted. He looked like he just ran a 5K. "Alejandreo, what are you doing here?" Ah hell!

Alejandreo's shocked face face turned into disbelieve when he saw me. He was tall, thin, and Mexican. My friend, Ashley, came out from behind him. "Katlyn?" She breathed. Her short, dark brown hair moved in front of her olive green eyes, and her pale skin was damp with sweat from running. She walked over. "Is that really YOU?" She asked with hint of wondering. She towered over me by just a couple of inches. "Well, it better be me. And not Miley Cyrus." I said jokingly. She started to laugh when she saw my Marks. She mumbled somthing ununderstandable. I raised an eyebrow. I looked over at Sefan. He was short, but still taller than me, had blue eyes like his sister, blonde surfer hair, and well-built. I'm still pissed he broke up with me over the phone. "What are y'all doing here?" I asked, never taking me eyes from Sefan. "Well, Sefan is the son of Hermes and Ashley is the child of Iris." Apollo answered. "How long have y'all known?" I asked. "3 years? Maybe 4 for the older ones." Alejandreo said. "Who's your parent then?" "I'm a Protector, not a half-blood." he answered calmly. "The Protector for the Prince of Day and the childern of Hermes, Apollo, and Hephaestus." He added. "What's a Protector and who's mine?" I asked. "A Protector makes sure the childern of the gods are found and staying out of trouble. And I'm your Protector." A new voice answered.

____________________________________________________________________________

So who's the Protector of Katlyn (Katharina) and who are her parents?

Please vote, comment, share, or whatever. I want atleast 5 votes for the next chapter to come out or I might delete the story. I'm only 13 so please tell me what I need to fix!

-K