Chapter 21

Kendall's pov

This search has been long going down the highway. Brody gasped.
"I think I smell her" He said.
"Where" My dad said.
"Turn into this exit" He said.
My dad turned into the exit and we were heading into the woods. The woods? We approached the woods.
"Are you sure she's here" My dad asked.
"Definitely" Brody replied.
We went deeper.
"Stop" Brody said.
My dad stopped. We all got out and walked into the woods.
"It's getting stronger" He said sniffing.
I looked around. I looked into a field we were passing by and then I saw a girl on the floor with black hair spread on the floor. Wait. Black hair...
"Kylie!" I yelled as I ran to her.
I ran into the open field. As I closer I can see the dirt on her and her hair in tangles. I stopped and bended over to turn her over. I saw the long cut on her.
"Kendall what's wrong" Brody said.
"It's Kylie she has a large cut" I said.
Brody and my dad jogged to me.
"Oh no" My dad mumbled.
"Pick her up Kendall" Brody said.
I picked her up and they walked away. I looked around and then I saw a house. A brown house. By the looks of it. It's old. I wanted to investigate.
"I shouldn't be doing this" I said to myself.
I with Kylie walked to the house. I went into the woods and the house grew closer. My spine was shivering. Once I got to the first step my brain was prepared. My body wasnt. Having Kylie with me making things a bit worse. I put Kylie on the ground softly. I walked up the steps and looked at the porch. Two windows with a door that has a tiny window. My breath hitched. I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked in the direction which was on the window to the right and I saw eyes. I can tell the expression was angry. Fear hit me. The eyes left. I stepped back looking at the window then the door creaked open. A person with a coat was at the door. I positioned myself to run. The person fell in front of me. I bent over.
"Are you ok? Do I need to call a doctor?" I asked.
They didn't move. I picked them up to see their face. Once we met face to face I screamed. I was looking at a boy with no eyes. A pale face and purple bluish lips. I couldn't stop screaming. I walked down the steps and grabbed Kylie and ran fast away from the house. I kept running not stopping I'm not sure if I'm being followed or anything. I met up with my father and brody.
"Let's get out of her now" I said to them.
I threw Kylie in and got into the car. My father rushed inside. Brody walked in the car last.
"What happened?" Brody asked.
"Drive and I'll tell you" I said.
My father started driving away and I explained what happened.

Victor's pov

After I left Kylie out there. I knew someone will find her. The basics of being a vampire is to smell other vampire's blood easily if cut though. I walked to my bedroom window above the porch. I opened my window and walked out. I saw a group of people walked through the forest. Two are vampires but one isn't. My mouth watered thinking of mixed blood. I knew Kylie was special that's why I never ate her. It sucked though. They walked to the field and the girl saw kylie and ran to her. I chuckled. I never seen a show like this I should do this more often. I saw the girl grab Kylie and almost leave until I saw her look my direction. I walked back in my window. She wouldn't have seen me from that far. I put my shades down and took a peek. She was walking with kylie. I walked to the room with Antonio and dragged him downstairs. I put Antonio down and walked to the window and she was at my porch looking around and I got an idea. I went to get my trench coat and put it on him. Making sure his face is covered I made him lean on the door and opened it. The sound of the dead body falling was satisfaction to my ears.
"Are you ok? Do I need to call the doctor?" I heard her say.
It only took a minute before I heard her scream and loud steps of her running. I looked out the door and grabbed Antonio and brought him back inside and shut the door.
"I can use you when tax payers come" I said to him.
I chuckled at my joke. I hope Kylie can be wise with her choices.