Chapter 2

Kylie's Pov

I woke up on my porch my clothes were ripped and I had the taste of blood in my mouth. My hair was a whole mess but I forgot what happened. I got up and walked inside to the bathroom in my room I looked at myself and I was shocked my shirt had blood stains around the collar and the side of my lips was now dry blood.
Did I kill someone?
I washed my face and changed my clothes I had to clean that shirt fast before my mom or anyone sees. After I did that I walked out my room to the laundry room. 
"Kylie" Kendall said and then I stopped.
I didn't want to turn around to look at her.
"Y-yes" I said nervously.
"Where are you going" she said I could hear her footsteps come closer.
"I'm going to the laundry room" I said with attitude.
"Damn don't have to be rude" Kendall said before walking back into her room.
I continue to walk to the laundry room. My luck is when my mom was walking down the stairs who else am I gonna walk into.
"Kylie what are you doing" she said taking off her shades.
"Im going to the laundry room" I said hiding the shirt behind my back.
"Oh ok" she said then smiled and walked out the house.
This time I ran so I don't run into anyone else. I ran inside the laundry room and threw my shirt in the washer machine then slammed the lid and turned it on.
"Oh my god who is in the laundry room" I heard Khole's voice.
I hid in the closet and watched her walk in and then she left. I walked out the closet and walked back to my room. I sat down on my bed and turned on my phone and there was a post of Facebook.

News Reports:
A young man has been found in a Calabasas alley he was token to the hospital but today they say he was reported died.
Like for support

There was a link at the end so i clicked on it and it got me this whole article I skimmed through it until I saw one thing that caught my eye

The young man had two bite marks on his neck area probably from a dog or animal of some sort.

I pass that part and then a text appeared on the screen.

Dad: KYLIE WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU GOTTA CONTROL YOURSELF

I am honestly confused on what he meant.

Me: What?

Not even moments later I got another text.

Dad: you killed someone last night I can tell it was you because of your bite marks its a good thing you didn't get caught.

I was the one that killed the man?! It was such a blank to me I never remember even leaving my house it was hard for me to process. I didn't text my dad back I was too busy confused I got up from my bed and walked out my room to the living room. I sat on the couch and that's when flashbacks were rushing to me.

Sorry the chapter was short