Kylie's Dream

Author's note: sorry it takes me forever to update. This isn't the 20th chapter

Kylie's Dream

Kylie's pov

I walked to Austin. His tall structure was wonderful from behind. He was turned around looking out the large window. Once I got close enough he turned around with a large smile on his face I went next to him.
"Hello Kylie" He said with his soothing deep voice.
"Hi" I said smiling.
He put his hand on my hand and I interlocked them.
"I gotta show you something" He said and walked away holding my hand.
I followed him. After walking down the long hallway we got to a brown wood door.
"Close your eyes" He whispered as he covered my eyes.
I heard the door open and he slowly uncovered my eyes and I opened my eyes. My eyes went wide it was a garden with beautiful colors of red, yellow and blue. With a frame of me completely made of flowers. I let go of his hand and walked in. I looked around and looked at the flowers. Every petal had different streaks of a bigger color which blended the flower evenly. I turned around to see where Austin was and he wasn't there. I made a confused face and checked out more flowers when I reached the end I saw a...grey flower it looked like it was dying. I touched it and a petal fell off. I stepped back and walked away from it. I walked back inside.
"Austin!" I called out.
I walked around until I smelled a delicious smell of food. I walked to the smell and it led to my kitchen and there I saw Austin. He had a chef outfit but wasn't he wearing a regular outfit. Austin looked up at me.
"Welcome beautiful" He said and smiled.
"Hi?" I said with a heavy dose of confused in my voice.
"Why so confused?" He said while cutting peppers.
"Weren't you at the garden?" I asked.
"I thought you might be hungry" He said as he slid the peppers with the knife down the cutting board into the pot.
"I...I saw a grey flower in the garden" I said as I sat down on the dinner table.
His face changed from concentration to complete worry.
"What flower?" He asked trying to put a smile on a worried face.
Why is he acting strange?
"It was in the end of the garden near the fence" I said now trying to understand what he is gonna say next.
"Would you like to show me?" He asked as he set the fire low.
I got up and walked out the kitchen to the door where the garden is located. Once we got there I showed him where the flower was but when I got there it was gone.
"I'm sure it was here" I said while moving some flowers to show it.
"Are you going nuts. Maybe you need some rest I'll bring your dinner up to you" He said and touched my back.
He patted my back as we walked out the garden and into my room. The room was beautiful it had a king bed, bright lights, a large mirror, and a chandelier. The blankets were white and black and the pillows matched. The closet had double doors and there was a large window to see outside and curtains matching the bed set. The furniture was white also having a long dresser, tall dresser and a tiny couch. The floors were black wood with a matte finish. It was beautiful. He sat me down on the bed and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"Now get some rest I'll be up in a few" He said and kissed my head.
Once he got out the room he closed the door and I looked around the bed it was big and wide so I moved to the middle. I looked out the window and then I heard a voice.
"

Kylie" I heard the voice say.
I looked around until I saw a little dog on my bed.
"Norm" I said looking at the greyhound.
He nodded.
"Kylie" He repeated.
"You talk" I said and smiled.
He walked up to me and snuggled onto me. I petted him.
"This is important" He said and looked at me.
I sat criss-cross on the bed. He moved in front of me and sat down.
"You are in danger" He said very serious.
"What?" I asked.
"This isn't like what it seems this is a dream" He said.
"A dream"
"Yes, Kylie this isn't re-"
"Hello Kylie" Austin said as he walked in.
Norm looked down and curled up. Austin put down the tray with food and walked up to me.
"Is he bothering you?" Austin asked.
"No" I said.
Austin smiled and went to grab the tray and brought it to me. I grabbed it and put it on my lap and began to eat. Austin looked at norm and then back at me.
"How is it" He said.
"It's great thanks" I said and took another bite.
"That's wonderful if anything I'll be downstairs" He said and walked to the door.
When he opened the door he looked back and he had a grin. Not a very sudden one. He closed the door and Norm got up from his curled up ball.
"The clues are around..you already found the grey flower." He quickly said any then he left the room
I looked at the food and pushed it away. I'm trying my hardest to understand his meaning. How is it a dream when it feels so real. How am I in danger if nothing is going wrong. I got out my bed and got out my room. I walked down the hallway. When I reached the end I saw the stairs but then I saw a door cracked open. I slowly walked to the door and I saw Austin arched over a table looking at something. I stepped one foot inside and the floor creeked. Austin spun around fast.
"Kylie" He said with so much shook.
"What are you doing" I said walking closer.
He pushed something away and smiled.
"Are you hiding something?" I asked.
He shook his head 'no'. I tried to look over his shoulder but he moved to cover it. I looked into his eyes. I saw coal black iris the pupil even darker. I can tell something was not right but the look of his eyes. I took a step back.
"I'm sorry" I whispered and walked out the room.
I can feel his stare piercing my back. I heard the door slowly close and I kept walking away from it.
"Did you find your next clue?" Norm asked.
"I think I did." I said.
"I see things that nobody else sees" Norm said. "But tell me what you found that wasn't right" He added.
"The grey flower and the darkness in his eyes" I said.
"Perfect so you did find the next clue but there is more Kylie" Norm said.
I looked around and norm wasn't around. Where was he then? I looked around to find more clues.
"Maybe if you look more outside" Norm said.
I walked to the front door. I tried to turn the knob and it wouldn't turn. I tried harder. Still nothing. I took my hand out and I saw black stuff on my hand like coal. I went to a window and tried to open yet like the door slammed shut and when I checked my hand more coal like dirt on my hand.
"The black in his eyes..the grey flower and hard shut doors..I can't escape this place" I said to myself.
Norm walked passed me.
"Next clue?" He said.
"The doors won't open I can't leave this place" I whispered.
"Little by little Kylie. Now that you know 3 things you will notice everything change" He said.
"What change?" I asked.
"You will see" He said and vanished.
"Kylie" Austin said from upstairs.
"Yeah" I said.
I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs. Chills go down my back remembering his black dark eyes it gave me the creeps. I looked out the window.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yes" I softly said.
I didn't look at him. I looked out into the field. I looked more closely at the field and noticed it was turning grey from the far back going towards the house. I felt his body heat on my back as he put his head on the side of my neck. He kissed my neck. No sexual emotion came out that kiss only fear. I was keeping my cool.
"We are you so tense? Did you need any help with that" He said as he went kissed my neck again.
"No I don't" I said rudely.
I felt his smirk.
"Being hard to get?" He asked.
"I'm not in the mood for that" I said and looked at him.
I looked at his eyes and I saw the iris broken at some parts exposing black. I gasped.
"What's wrong" He said kindly.
He gave a worried face. I can just imagine only that a black iris with a darker pupil and around the iris on some parts are broken that was exposing black. I looked down and stepped back away from him. He walked to me. I went more back until I hit the window.
"Kylie?" He said.
He touched my shoulder but I swatted it away. He rubbed his hand.
"What's wrong with you" He said.
I didn't talk I was speechless while looking at my feet.
"You don't ever-" His voice became deep too deep.
He heavily cleared his throat.
"You don't ever hit my hand" He said with his normal voice.
Or was it his normal voice. I walked away from him and walked up the stairs. I walked down the long hallway past my room and opened the door to the garden. I looked up and saw more flowers grey speading slowly. I closed the door.
"Now do you see the change" Norm said.
"Outside is turning grey" I said.
"Now that you know the outside isn't real the outside is soon gonna turn all grey" He explained to me.
"What about the doors and windows?" I asked.
"Once the grey reaches around the house it will start to turn the door and windows grey since you know it isn't real" He said.
"Keep looking around Kylie the more you see what's not real the more you can get out" He said.
"There is a way out" I said.
"Yes but you have realize it isn't real. The next clue is right under your nose. But it's not me because I'm above you" He said and I looked up.
He was at the top of the wall sitting on a cabinet. I nodded and walked away from Norm. I walked to my room. Once I open the door Austin was there standing looking out the window. He turned around and smiled.
"Kylie" He said with a smile.
I smiled back and sat down on my bed.
"I saw you didn't eat your food" He said.
"I wasn't hungry" I said.
He clenched his jaw.
"Did you know how hard it was to make that" He said and walked to me.
"No"
"Well it was hard very hard and for someone who didn't eat it makes me mad" he pushed me lightly down. "I think you need to be taught a lesson" He said.
He kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back. He did it more harshly yet I didn't move my lips.
"If you don't kiss me back I'll force you" He said with his deep voice again.
He didn't clear his throat after. Once my back was on my bed he put his body on me. He kissed my jaw and down to my neck and up to my ear.
"You have been bad" He whispered.
I shivered. He looked at me but I looked away. He grabbed my face and make me look at him. My eyes went wide when I saw his one eye completely black.
"Look at what you have done" He said. "This wonderful world is dying because of you Kylie" He added.
I kicked him in the crotch and he grabbed it before falling over.
"What are you Austin you aren't the Austin I know!" I yelled at him.
"You wanna see the real me" He said with an evil grin.
Austin isn't real he is...he is a demon. His skin started to peel revealing a black and grey skin. He smile grew to his ears and his ears sharpened at the top and his teeth became shape and this eyes went to an all dark black eyes. He got up and he grew taller. His back arched towards me and his breathing became heavily.
"This is the real me" His demonic voice said.
I let out a scream and ran out the door he hit the door to my room. And ran after me.
"Now that you found out that clue you need one more before getting free" Norm said as we ran together.
"What is it!" I yelled as I ran.
"Don't you remember I'm a dog that talks" He said.
"You aren't real either YOU ARE A DOG!" I yelled.
"Perfect" He said and everything around me was collapsing.
"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME KYLIE COME BACK!" Austin yelled.
A door appeared. I grabbed the knob and opened it and went in.
"Kylie" Norm said.
I turned around while running.
"You did it I'll hold him off before he crosses over" Norm said and shut the door.
I kept running until I fell down a white open area. I felt like there was no end.

---
I jolted up and I looked around. I was in the same place where I was kidnapped. Thank God