Chapter 14 pt.2

Kylie's Pov

I was being dragged into this room by the hunter. He threw me down and slammed the door behind me I had no chains but the door wasn't easy to open from the inside
"W-who's there?" I heard a voice say in the room.
I looked around and I saw a boy his shirt was dirty and ripped, his jeans were also dirty but not ripped or anything.
"Hi" I replied back.
His hair was long probably from being here for so long. He tried getting up but fell down in pain and groaned.
"Are you ok?" I said and ran up to him.
He looked down and then looked back at me.
"Thank you" He said then sat down.
I sat down next to him.
"To answer your question I'm kylie. what's your name?" I said and then smiled.
"Im..Antonio but you can call me Anthony" He said.
"Ok do you mind if I call you both" I said.
He shook his head 'no'.
"Why are you here" I asked him.
"It's a long story" He said.
"I have time" I said.
He laughed.
"Well sit back it will take a while" He said.
I got comfortable.
"Well it starts months ago.."
*Flashback*

Antonio's Pov

I was walking down the street following a boy with delicious smell of blood. I ran to him and sucked his blood before he could even scream.
"The skill..hm I give that an A plus" I heard a male voice say.
I got up and cleaned the blood on my lips. I turned around.
"I know you vampires are fast but you aren't smart" He said then smiled.
I was confused. I looked at the boy and it wasn't a boy it was a doll...I looked back at him.
"Oh you found out..." He said then did a low laugh.
Shivers went down my spine. He was scary.
"What do you want? What are you plotting!" I told him.
"It's pretty simple...you are a vampire I am a vampire hunter...get the picture?" He explained.
It was like every word he said was scary. I took a step back and did a quick glance to see my surrondings.
"Now..since you got the introduction of what I am now it's time for you to die" He said.
He went to his pocket and pulled a gun shaped like a shotgun and he shot his gun. It missed me but then I made a run for it.
"Don't try running vampire I will find you!" He yelled.
I think I made a good distance. I bumped into a hard chest.
"So...you thought you could run away" He said with a angry tone.
I fell down and tried to crawl away he broke my ankle with his hard boot. I screamed in pain.
"I hope we never have this kind of thing happen again" He slowly said then crushed his boot harder down.
I screamed louder the pain was horrible. He grabbed his gun and shot my arm. I felt sleepy my head fell on the floor.

*Flashback over*

Kylie's Pov

"So is that why you are on the floor" I asked him.
"I'm also chained but yes I have no mobility in my foot and I think he did it on purpose" He replied.
I looked at his foot and it was bandaged.
"He was atleast nice enough to actually help it heal but not nice enough to let me go" He said.
I sighed. The door opened and he appeared again he looked calm.
"You guys are getting along?" He said in a calm voice.
It surpised me...too much was he hiding something.
"Yes sir" Anthony said to him.
He smiled but it was a emotionless smile it had no meaning behind it. He just lifted his cheeks without his hands.
"I have something for you too" He said then threw bags of blood.
"I don't know you guys need human food so I gave you this...it's in your nature to get this" He said in a low tone.
I crawled and grabbed mine and Anthony's blood bag. I looked up at the man just in case he didn't do anything and I noticed he had blood on his lips. I went back and gave Anthony his bag and I drank it my dry throat was in satisfaction.
"Thank you" I whispered.
He went from closed eyes to wide eyes and looking off to the distance. It's like he was remembering something. Was it a good remembering? Or bad? He walked out the room without another word.
"What was that" He said to break the silence.
"I don't know..." I said looking at the door.
"Well how did he get you?" He asked me.
"It's a long story" I said.
"It got time" He said.
I looked at him and he smiled. I chuckled.
"Well it started off like this..."

-
After I told him the story he nodded.
"You must of had a great life before this I bet" He said.
"I did but I don't care about the money I had neither the mansion I cared about my dog, my family, the person that I love..." I said. "I miss them all" My voice cracked.
Tears streamed down my face. Remembering all the people I loved I won't be able to see them again I don't know what this man will do to us...how long he will keep us...
"It's ok kylie everything is gonna be alright" He said then embraced me in a hug.
It's like the warm hug he gave made the tears worse. I pulled away and cleaned my tears but it made his shoulder wet.
"I-Im sorry" I said cleaning my tears.
"It's ok maybe you need some rest to get your mind off of it" He said.
I nodded. I laid down next to him and he stayed in the same position.
"I'm too weak to lay down like you my foot will hurt" He whispered in a sad tone.
He closed his eyes first and a few minutes he fell alseep and I did the same.