Chapter 1

Kylie's pov

I sat on my bed looking through my phone. I went on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. I get the same things everyday the hate comments and then nice comments it seems typical for me honestly. I turned off my phone and got up I had to get ready to go with my mom. I wore a nice dark blue crop top and black jeans. Before I left I grabbed my umbrella and walked out to my car and waited for my mom. I watched her walk to the driver seat.
"Kylie you got everything?" She said as she sat down.
I nodded and looked down at my phone. The drive was quiet which I liked. I got a text from Kendall.
Kendall: Hey Ky I just wanted to text you before I go to my photoshoot.
I texted back maybe she could see it
Me: Hi Kendall I hope you have a great shoot love ya.
I turned off my phone and looked out the window I saw everyone walking. After our ride I got out with the umbrella over my head and I walked with my mom.
"Kylie you don't need that umbrella it's hot..it's perfect to get a tan" My mom said walking in front of me.
"I'm good" I whispered under my breath.
We walked in the house and I put my umbrella away I was at my dad's house.
"Bruce!" My mom yelled.
(This is before Caitlyn FYI)
Her voice echoed the house.
"I'm coming Kris" He said walking down his stairs.
"Can you watch Kylie for a while I have to do important stuff and nobody is home so I don't want her alone" My mom said gesturing at me.
"No problem Kris I would love to take care of Kylie" he said and smiled at my mom.
"Wonderful" she walked past me and then stopped before opening the door "Kendall might come later after her photoshoot" she added.
She walked out the house and I looked at my father and smiled. He embraced me in a hug.
"Hello Kylie" He said while hugging me.
"Hey Dad" I said.
He let me go and walked to the living room I followed him and sat down after he did.
"Did you use your umbrella I don't want you to burn" he said with a serious voice.
"Yes father I made sure that sun didn't touch me" I said looking at my phone.
"You haven't told anyone right?" There was a pause between us and I put my phone down.
"No father I didn't tell anyone not even Kendall and not the Kardashians" I said.
"Good I don't want anyone knowing that we are...we keep it a secret and only a secret" He said getting up and looking out his window.
"So Kendall can't find-" he interrupted me.
"Nope"
"Not even-"
"Nope"
"You didn't let me finis-"
"Nope"
He laughed and looked at me.
"Since your 17 you wanna tell everyone your superpowers now since you think you are the boss around here but no...nobody not even a soul can know what we are the only people that already know is my side of the family and i will stay like that forever...I ain't trying to be mean I am just setting rules Kylie...Kylie Kristen Jenner I knew it had a ring to it" he gave me this whole lecture about his and I was playing attention but not that much.
He sighed. He walked to the kitchen and then there was a knock on the door.
I walked over to it and opened it and I was Kendall.
"Hey I texted you why didn't you reply" she said walking in.
"Dad was giving me a lecture" I said.
"Daddy!" Kendall yelled walking to the kitchen.
They hugged each other. I followed to the kitchen and sat down.
"How was your photoshoot hunny" He said sitting down on a chair.
"It was amazing" she said with excitement.
I rolled my eyes. I looked at my phone to see her message.
Kendall: Hey tell dad I am coming over like right NOW
As they had their long conversation I looked through my phone.

After hours of them talking my mom came to take us home. The sun was going down and I was scared they might see the real me. Once we got the the house I sped walked inside my house to my room I closed my door. I looked outside and the sun was gone and that's when it happened I felt my teeth sharpen and my eyes glow red and after that I couldn't remember anything