Chapter 5

Kylie's Pov

I woke up in my bed wrapped nicely but something was in my head
Where is Kendall!
I got up from my bed and changed my clothes and hid my bloody clothes I ran out my room and walked into Kendall.
"Kendall?!" I yelled.
She come out her closet and looked confused.
"Yes Kylie" she said to me.
I hugged her.
"Oh good your ok" I said while hugging her.
She hugged me back and then said.
"Austin wanted me to tell you goodnight" she said smiling.
I smiled at her. I made my eyes wide did she see me she was in the room before I blacked out. I walked out her room and went to my room and looked at my phone and I saw a text from Austin

Austin: Hey Kylie

But I noticed that there was a faded message below it and when I touched it. It lit up.

Austin: Goodnight yester...

I unlocked my phone and I read the whole message.

Austin: Goodnight yesterday was fun for me I told Kendall to tell you I said goodnight but I know you were stuffed and you knocked out.

I was confused I didn't go to sleep last night. Good thing Kendall didn't snitch if she saw me like that. I have to go to Dad then sh*t. I called dad.
"Hey dad" I said when he picked up.
"Hey Kylie" he said in the other line.
"There is a problem" I said.
"What" he said sounding nervous.
"Well so last night it was turning dark and I had the feeling ya know that feeling and Kendall was talking to me and that's when I blacked out and I think she saw me" I said biting my finger lightly.
"Kylie why were you out at that time" he said.
I didn't want to tell him but he might find out.
"Well mom wanted us to have dinner and it was late so I excuse myself from the table and Kendall was gonna check on me and then she say" I said.
"Well that's f*cked she wasn't supposed to know" he said.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Kylie come to my house and I will give you something I won't say it now" he said in a low tone.
I gulped and nodded but he is in the phone he won't see me.
"Yes I am coming" I said.
I changed my clothes and walked out my room.
"Mom I am going out to see dad" I said.
"Ok honey come back around 10" she said.
I walked out the house and drove to my dad's house. When I got to my dad's house he was outside his door. I stopped the car and I walked to him.
"What did you want to give me" I said sternly.
"It's in the bag open it when you get home the instructions are in it too I knew this day would come" he said not looking at me but handing me the bag.
I grabbed it and walked back in the car and drove home. After I got home and went into my room I opened the bag and I saw a needle it had a sticker that said

For Kendall

I put that to the side and there was a paper that read.

Bring Kendall into a room where nobody is and then injected it in her arm and she would fall asleep but after that she would forget everything of what happened yesterday.

I looked at the needle and I set down the paper. This must be the choose for her to not remember. I sighed.
"Kendall!" I yelled.
I heard her feet come to my room. She smiled she walked inside and I walked to the door and closed it. She looked around.
"What is behind your back?" She said and pointing at my arm.
I walked closer to her and I smiled evilly. She backed away and then I accidentally showed a glance of the needle.
"NO NO PLEASE NO NEEDLE I AM SORRY" she said starting to cry.
I showed the needle since she knows I have it.
"I have to give this to you" I said.
"No I'm sorry why are you doing this" she said.
"You have to forget" I said.
"I will forget please don't" she said sniffling.
I put it down and tilted my head.
"What?" I said.
"I will forget about you being a vampire" she said cleaning her tears. "Just please don't give that to me" she added.
"How can I trust you" I said.
"You can" she did a quick response.
I squinted my eyes.
"How" I said.
"How can't you trust your own sister Kylie!" She yelled at me.
"that's so fucked up" she was getting louder.
"Stop Kendall" I said through my teeth.
"But Kylie I can't keep your secret that you are a-" before she could finish I punched her in the face.
She fell to the ground my anger took over me at that moment.
I moved her head and rolled up her sleeve so her arm was shown and I jabbed it in her arm and injected it. I can't trust her about my secret...not now. I walked out her room leaving her body on her bed.
"Kylie" I heard my mom say.
I turned around and she had two dresses in her hand.
"So I am going out tonight and I need your opinion....purple or blue" she said.
She put the blue dress over here and then the purple.
"I like the purple it matches your hair" I said circling her hair with my index finger.
She walked away and I went to my room any more interruptions...nope good...I sat on my bed and I saw a text from Austin.

Austin: Hey Kylie I was wondering if you were busy tonight

Me: Yes I am sorry maybe we can do something in the morning

Austin: sure :) see you then

I turned off my phone. Honestly he is the sweetest boy ever he has nice eyes and the nice hair....what am I saying me and him are a fake couple I can't date anyone because they might see what I really am. It already happened to Kendall she would forget yesterday but if I date someone and they see me everyday and they have seen all those days what I am it's like erasing their memories I rather not. Having so many
Pros and Cons
About this subject I just need a nap. I lay down and close my eyes to sleep