Chapter 12

Kylie's Pov

I woke up looking at the ceiling for a while and then I got off my bed. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I got a text back from austin but I will text him back later. I walked to my closet and put on sweatpants and a really baggy shirt that was from my dad. I walked out my room and went to the kitchen. I heard the soft noise of feet go down the stair and I see norm.
"Hi norm" I whispered in a high pitched voice and I went to pick him up.
Once I picked him up he tried getting the food on the table he would sniff here sniff there so I put him down on the floor. I made myself cereal and then walked back to my room. Norm followed me.
"You can't come inside my room when I am eating baby" I said and then lightly pushed him and closed the door.
I eat my food and my phone rang I looked at it and picked it up.
"Hello" I said happily.
"Kylie" A deep voice said.
"May I ask who this is" I said.
"Well you will find you soon" the voice said.
"Kendall stop" I quickly said.
"Who's kendall?" The voice said confused.
"Kendall jenner my sister the one that kidnapped me and is a idiot" I said to 'him'.
"Imma look into that" 'He' said then hung up.
What the hell? Who was that. I turn my eyes to the door which had a red bright dot it moved closer to me then I drop back and a bullet goes through my window and makes a bullet hole on my wall. I look up and I see a man all black with a gun. I stand up and freeze. He positions his gun on me and then shots again I use my speed and dodge it and then it felt like slow motion when I hit him square in the face. He fell back and then he disappeared. My eyes go wide. Where did he go? I look at the floor and see a dog tag.
Sergent Goodman professional vampire assassin
A assassin? Out for me? How? why? So many questions.
Then I left a gust of wind push me down but it wasn't wind it was a person.
"I need this back" the man said it sounded like the man in the phone.
I felt him grab my hand and take the dog tag. He got up and turned around and walked away and like the wind he vanished again. What type of creature is he?
Surely not a vampire I know that for sure he doesn't have no characteristics of being one of us but he is surely not human I don't even know who to ask...my father! I ran to my phone and dialed his number. It started ringing.
"Hello" He said sounding very tired.
"Dad" I said.
"Yes kylie..." He said.
"I need to ask you a question" I said and sitting down.
"Why don't you ask your mom" He said and chuckled.
"Dad it's something that she can't know" I said.
"Oh...well what is it" He said then a heard a thud.
"Well this is this person who came to my room he was gonna shoot me all I information I got from him was that his name is Sergent-" the phone was breaking up I heard static noises.
The call was dropped...