Chapter 16

Kylie's Pov

My eyes opened and I look around me. Still here. I stretched but the chains made me stop half way. Antonio groaned as he woke up. I looked at him.
"Hi" He said and smiled.
"Hi" I replied back and returned a smile to him.
"Day two for you kylie it seems lonley and grey but you will get used to it" He said.
"Since I got you I don't feel alone" I said then chuckled.
"Sorry to ask but what is your back story like who is your family and who you are dating if you are" He said noticeably nervous.
I raised my eyebrow as I looked away from him.
"I'm Kylie Jenner, I have a sister named Kendall. I also have sisters named Kim, Kourtney, Khole. I have a dog named norm. If you are asking who I am dating it's this boy named Austin" I explained.
"So you are taken?" He asked me.
"Yeah" I replied.
"Well you are very pretty no reason why you won't be taken hopefully he treats you good" I said.
I nodded and laughed.
"Anthony got a crush?" I teased him.
"No" He said.
"Oh yes you do and I know who" I said then laughed.
"No" He said and then puffed his cheeks.
I nodded then looked away.
The door opened and he walked in. He has the blood on his lips. Probably isn't blood but it has the deep shade of blood I love. If he mixed Kool aid to that shade I would be surpised.
"You too are awake never seen any of my victims awake so early" He said.
We both stayed silent I haven't really seen his true power and what he can do. Not gonna trust my instinct either. As I looked at him I noticed the bags in his eyes it's in a dark shade of grey probably has been there for a while his face was solid his jawline and cheekbones were sharp. His eyes were green mixed with a light shade of blue it was pretty. His hair had a nice cut his sides were cut but he had brown hair that reached to his temple of his head. His facal structure was beautiful but he wasn't a type I want.
"I don't like when people ignore me when I ask a question" He said making his hands into a fist and making his jaw clench.
I did a little jump and looked at him.
"Sorry" I quickly said.
"You better be. As I said. How did you get your vampire power?" He asked me.
"I won't ans-" I was saying until he cut me off.
"You WILL give me all the information you have don't act like your life is a secret now TELL ME" He told me.
He is dangerous his temper can't be controlled. One wrong move and he is off the cannon.
"My father's side" I said.
"Good. I know your father. He is part of the Jenner clan they are a big clan and well known...very" He smirked.
I shivered in disgusted. Surpised he hasn't talked to Antonio who is probably dozing off into another planet I really wanna join him at the moment.
"Well that's nice" I replied.
He nodded. He looked around and then stopped and walked to a corner of the room. I heard buttons being pressed and a window open.
"Looking out seems so beautiful..." He calmly said.
"Until you figure out its a facade of false hope" He said.
The outside changed into a fire scene where trees were burning and animals were dying. Dark clouds were a fire plant covered the sky.
"It's like looking into the future isn't it...." He said.
"I don't know what you trying to do but you aren't gonna munipulate me" I said.
"It isn't..awh..maybe you are a hard shell to crack" He said in a low tone.
"If you are trying to make me cry or something it isn't gonna work at all Sergent if you are one" I rudely said.
"You have seen my dog tag? It's all true.. it's a long story which I shouldn't explain with you" He said.
He then smirked.
"But I like the sound of that name" He said.
"I ain't gonna call you sargent" I said.
He hummed then a deep laugh filled the room he walked to a switch. Light switch? He flicked it up and a spark electric pain filled my body making my muscle tense up. It woke up Antonio and he groaned. It hurts so bad I can't move anything. He then flicked it down. My head dropped.
"Now what will you call me"
"S-sargent" I weakly said.
He grinned. He walked out the room.
"He has done that before it was been activated for a long time and it's been used to every vampire I bet. Doubting has no explination to be in the conversation" Antonio said.
I couldn't respond I was weak, defeated.
"You will get used to this I don't feel that much pain as before trust me" He said.
My mouth was saying nothing that I was trying to say now I talk to the person in my mind. I think he is waiting for me to responded. I had nothing to say though.
"Are you ok?" He said.
I nodded my head. How is my family doing? How is Austin doing? Has anyone noticed I was gone? I hope so...