Chapter 17

Story about Sargent Goodman

It started when he was 6. He finally got his vampire powers developed. His father taught him how to catch his prey and how to suck blood but let's go farther back.
Victor Goodman was born on September 12th 1978 in San Diego, California. He had brown hair and green eyes. His mom Grace Goodman was married to David Goodman happily married. David was a full blood vampire but Grace just turned to a vampire before they started dating. When Victor was 3 his fangs grew in. When he was 5 he sucked blood out of a young girl in school. He had to be homeschooled. After his powers grew in at 6 his father taught him how to attack properly. His mother taught him how to be secret about his powers in the real world. Victor at age 12 had full control over his powers. He went on his first hunting by himself. He went to his local forest and found a group of humans who was walking alone. He liked to wear a dark brown coat and dark jeans so the blood wasn't bright. He found a boy around his age being a rebel and going out the group of classmates and walking into the forest. His blood was pure. Victor went after him but in secret as his mother said.
Victor make a branch brake and the boy looked in his direction.
"Probably just the stupid trees they are old anyways" the boy said.
Victor's eyes turned to a bright shade of red and his fangs grew. He licked his lips and jumped down. He ran to the boy and pinned him down on the tree. The boy screamed but Victor covered his mouth.
"His blood is mine" Victor said.
The boy wiggled around trying to break free.
Victor put his lips on his neck and sucked on his neck trying to find a spot. The boy's tears soaked Victor's hand. Victor let his hand out his mouth but kept him pinned down hard.
"Please don't do this I have so much to live for I will do anything" the boy was saying.
Victor pulled away. His eyes still bright red. The boy's heart beat beated vapidly. Victor smirked and then bit his neck and sucked his blood. The boy yelped and then died. Victor dragged the boy's body and hid somewhere secret.
At age 16 He did something that changed his life. After he encountered another vampire after one of this huntings but this vampire was different he grew feelings for him...
Yes Victor loved a boy. This boy had black hair with chocolate brown eyes. He never seen someone so handsome so beautiful until he met him. This boy's name was Eric. They hung out after that and the love in Victor's heart grew more and more he loved Eric. After he told his parents about it his father wasn't a fan but his mother was. His father called him disrespectful words. His mother loved him for him doesn't matter the gender he dates. Victor left the house and ran away with Eric. They lived so happily together. They did everything. They even kissed for the first time. Victor wanted to live with Eric forever since they are vampires his dream will come true. Though hatred grew over him remembering his father and his cruel words. He become angry and grew a low temper. Eric tried helping him. Nothing worked the words
"Disgrace"
"Disappointment"
"Low life"
"Wasn't good anyways"
Repeated over his head again and again. Victor became a beast. His eyes grew a darkest red, His voice deepened. He blacked out during his black out Eric tried to keep him away from anything or anyone. Victor trashed a room and sadly while Eric was trying to stop him Victor punched him in the nose causing blood to drip down. Victor in this state couldn't tell if he was human or vampire s he drank Eric's blood. It tasted good to Victor. He was being a cannible. After his blackout he noticed it was his true love on the floor drained from the last blood. Victor cried and buried Eric behind the house nobody can know Victor did it. Victor tasted the blood on his lips and it was amazing to him. Vampire blood tasted better then human blood to Victor. Guilt took over him but the taste was still there. He hated himself for a while but then he knew the real villian...his father...His father made him this way and made him do this to his lover. He went back to his old house where he left. His goal now was to kill the villian and taste his blood. As he ran the thought made him grin evilly. Once he got to his parent's house he walked in without any hello.
"Oh honey you're home finally I missed you. How has Eric been?" His mom said once she saw him.
"Where is dad?" He said.
"He is in his office" She said with concern.
Victor walked to the office his father works in.
"It's all your fault" Victor said after he slammed the door.
"What do you mean Victor" His father said.
"By your cruel words you said to me as a child. You made it stuck in my head and now I couldn't control myself and I killed...my boyfriend" Victor slammed his fist in the desk.
"Well Victor it was a good choice." His father smiled.
"Dad I sucked his blood and now he is dead" Victor said tears forming in his eyes.
"Now you can finally have a girlfriend and be married I want grandchildren named after me" His father said calmly.
"Fuck you dad...you are the reason I'm like this and I want my venges" Victor said.
His father laughed but that's what made Victor snap he jumped on his father attacking him. Victor bit on his father's neck and ripped the flesh. His father's screams were loud but Victor ate his father. There was blood on his clothes. There was only a torso and a side of his face left. His mother opened the door and soon her face turned into horror as she screamed a high pitch scream.
"Victor you ate your father!" His mother screamed.
Victor walked to his mother but his mother got defensive.
"What happened to my child I loved" His mother said.
"I don't know where he has gone to" Victor said softly.
His mother backed up.
"Mom it's ok it's just I got mad and I couldn't help myself" Victor said walking to his mother.
"So you ate your father!" His mother yelled at him.
He tried to get closer but his mother grabbed a candle stand and hit him in the head with it. Victor grabbed the spot she hit.
"Get out my house you cannible you aren't allowed in this household anymore!" His mom said.
"Mom please for-"
"No get out! I never wanna see you again...until you are ill or have no where else to live darling I love you but this isn't right you should be like this I never raised you like this how could you" His mother explained.
"Mom...blame your husband...who got his lesson. I don't know if I will come back but if I do know I might be a changed man" Victor said.
He ran away leaving his mom. He ran past everything. His hometown,his house, his boyfriend's gravestone. He is going to a different place a different atmosphere.

A complete 2 weeks later he reached a place called Calabasas. When he was 19 he joined the army as a Sargent. But left after 6 years he went back to Calabasas. He became a vampire hunter and hunted vampires so he can get his craves of their blood and flesh satisfying. He never knows to this day what happened to his mom but he hopes he can visit her.