Chapter 10

Kylie's Pov

"I like you" I said to austin.
I looked down and moved my hair over my ear. I am getting nervous he must be shocked I don't wanna look at his face. Why did I say that I messed up so bad. I cleaned my tears.
"Kylie?" He whispered.
I looked up and he grabbed my chin. He looked at my lips and then looked into my eyes. I blushed.
"I like you too" He said and then kissed me.
I grabbed the back of his head and I kissed back. He pulled away.
"You wanna come to my place?" He said and bit his bottom lip.
"I can't tonight. But does tomorrow seem better?" I said and smiled.
He shrugged and then nodded.
"Sure" He said.
I got up and looked at my brusies. I touched it and it stung.
"Ow" I whispered to myself.
He watched me as I trying to walk away.
"You want a ride" He said.
I turned around and nodded. I got into his car and he got in after me. After the long car ride I walked inside my house and the l lights were off I walked to the dining room and everyone was gone and then I walked to the kitchen and saw a bowl of food and a sign that says.
"For Kylie"
I grabbed it.
"You are home late ky" I heard Kendall said behind my back.
I clenched my jaw hearing her voice doesn't push the right buttons. I took a deep breath.
"Why do you care" I said looking at my food.
"Just asking and plus I wanted to know mom was worried" I could feel her smirk.
"Well I had to do something" I said.
"Maybe Austin might know" She said.
My own body tensed. She can't be doing this now.
"Don't talk to him ever" I said.
"But wouldn't he know" She said.
"Don't ever talk to him don't even be near him" I said through my teeth.
"Pia already did her job" She said.
I heard her walk away. I turned around and put my food. Anger took over me. I felt my eyes turn red and my fangs grow. I ran to Kendall and pulled her hair which made her fall back. Everything turned black.

Kendall's Pov

I felt my hair get pulled and I feel back. I looked up and I see kylie in her vampire form she was angry which was my plan. I got up and smiled in satisfaction. I threw the first punch which land on her cheek and she got thrown to the wall. She growled and she jumped on me. We feel on the floor she punches me from cheek to cheek. I poked her neck and she grabbed her neck and feel back. I got up and cleaned the blood on my lip. I looked at her she got bruises. I don't hurt her that bad she already got hurt enough by me. She got up and ran away and went out the kitchen door and went outside. I walked to my room and laid in my bed and went to sleep she will be back in the morning.

Kylie's Pov

I woke up in front of a door I got up and looked at the house. I grabbed the door knob and it was locked. I walked around to the back and it wasn't my house. It looked familiar very familiar. I don't even know where I am. I got walked to the porch and that's when millions of alarms went off. I screamed and covered myself my ears were ringing. Then it went off.
"Kylie?" I heard Austin's voice.
I looked up and I looked at Austin shirtless. I uncovered myself.
"Umm yeah it's me" I said softly.
He tilted his head a little.
"Um what are you doing here" He said.
"I randomly woke up here" I said and scratched my head.
His eyebrows scrunched together.
"Wanna come in?" He said then released his eyebrows and smiled.
"Why not" I said and walked inside.

Sorry it took me forever to write this chapter I haven't been on wattpad lately but now imma be on more...I hope