Chapter 3

(Outfit Khole picked out for Kylie)
Kylie's Pov

After that horrifying flashback now I know how I got that blood on me. I don't even know what come over me. I got up from the couch and walked to my room it seemed better to be alone right now. I walked into my room.
"Kylie" Kendall said behind me.
I turned around and looked at her.
"Umm khole wants you" she said and walked away I walked out my room to go to Khole.
She was in her room. I walked in and she was on her phone and when she saw me she put it down.
"Kylie!" She yelled and went to hug me.
It was kinda awkward when she hugged me. I kept a straight face. She pulled away and gave me a confused face.
"Are you ok Kylie" she sounded worried.
"It's nothing" I said.
"Well...I wanted to see you but where you last night I checked in your room but you weren't there" she said.
I hesitated to respond back. I have to cover this up she can't be suspicious.
"Uhhh I went out with mom" I said.
She nodded and took out her phone and show me a pic of her and mom together.
"That's was last night" she said and did a crocked grin.
"Uhh-" she cut me off.
"Kylie you don't have to hind anything from me" I gulped and she continued. "Who is the boy" she winked.
She thinks I went out with a boy last night well I was with a boy but not dating.
"Uhh yeah" I said and smiled.
She cheered and smiled.
"Who is he" she said.
"Ughhh Austin Mahone" I said and smiled to make believable.
(Ok I did my research to find someone atleast close to her age)
"Oh my god you should bring him here" She said holding my hand and poking my hand.
"Uhh sure I have my phone downstairs I will text him" I said and walked away.
Sh*t sh*t sh*t I shouldn't of said him isn't he dating someone snap. I walked faster to my room and I grabbed my phone. Luckily I have his number from Kendall.

Me: Hey Austin

Austin: Hey

Me: I need a favor....

Austin: anything

I was getting nervous to ask him now I breathed in and out before I texted him back

Me: Hey umm you wanna pretend to date me

Austin: Uhh what?

Me: ok so I want you to pretend to date me so it looks like I am in a relationship with you its a long story but what do you say...

Austin: Ummm sure you are pretty anyways ;)
(She really is)

Me: thanks...come to my house in Calabasas

Austin: I won't let you down :)

That come out good. I walked to Khole.
"Khole he is coming" I said.
I heard her feet on the floor running to me.
"We need to pick you out clothes" she said and ran into my room.
I was confused but I followed her. All I heard from her was 'no' and then she yelled 'ta da' she ran out my closet with a dress it was black and it wasn't that short I liked it. I walked to her and grabbed it.
"Get out" I said.
"Kylie just change I ain't a pervert" she said and laughed.
I took off my shirt.
"Damn Kylie those boobs though" she said and touched one through the bra.
"KHOLE!" I yelled at her.
I put on the dress and took off my pants after I got it on. I had to adjust it a little. I fixed it up and then she looked me up and down.
"Your hair looks fine but you have no makeup...you need neutral makeup" she said and then walked to my makeup vanity.
She grabbed my neutral makeup and started doing it. After she did that we heard a knock.
"Imma get it" Kendall said.
We froze for a moment.
"Kylie! Austin is here for you" she yelled.
I heard his shoes walk around.
"We are over here babe" Khole said.
I heard the sound of his shoes come to my room and then I saw him right there he looked really nice.
"Hey babe" he said to me and smiled.
Wow he is a good actor.
"Awhh he called you babe" Khole said to me.
I chuckled. She moved away from me and then I looked in the mirror and it was perfect.
"You look beautiful" he said and smiled.
"Well Imma leave you love birds alone" Khole said and walked out my room.
We took a pause.
"It's funny how that was believable" I said to him.
I was putting on lipstick.
"I am a good actor" he said.
"Aren't you a singer" I said.
"Oh whatever" he said and rolled his eyes.
"Well you have to keep that acting until tonight I'm sorry...your name was the first to slip out my mouth" I said.
"It's ok it's ok I don't mind" he said.
We heard Khole coming back and then I grabbed his face and kissed him he accepted the kiss.
"Oh" is all I heard from Khole.
"Ummm this is awkward" she said again.
I pulled away and smiled at her and it wasn't Khole it was Kendall. She was rubbing her arm and looked down.
"Kylie I wanted to know if you wanted to go out and eat with me but I see that your busy" she said still looking down.
"Sure" I said and smiled.
I grabbed Austin's hand and followed Kendall. We walked out the house and we got into the car me and Austin sat in the back and Kendall was driving. We drove out the house and we went to a rich restaurant but the bad part was that there was paparazzi. We got the car and cameras were flashing like crazy. He grabbed my hand and we walked with Kendall. We wanted inside and ate.
After we were eating the number of paparazzi was lower then before. We went back in the car as fast as we could and we went home. As we were going home I saw my mom's car Khole must of already told her.
After Kendall parked we got out and we walked to the door it was becoming nighttime. I was scared my mom opened the door.
"Hello my beautiful daughters" My mom said and gave us a hug.
We walked inside and she looked at me and then Austin.
"Who is this cute boy Kylie" she said and smiled.
"His na-" Austin cut me off.
"I am Austin Mahone I am 19" he said smiling and then shaking my mother's hand.
"Your very professional it's a compliment" she said after shaking his hand.
I smiled.
"Well Austin join us" she said and we followed her to the dining room.
"Well we already ate Mom" I said to her.
It was true. I kept looking outside because it was getting closer to night.
"Are you ok Kylie" he whispered to me.
"Y-yeah" I stuttered.
We sat down with my mom on the dining table it was me,him,my mom and Kendall and so was Khole.
"So Austin what do you do for a living" she said to him.
"Well I am a singer I do pop songs" he said.
"That's good lets see..where were you born"
"Texas" he responded.
After the 200 questions my mom asked him outside was completely dark. I felt my teeth sharpen but I tried holding it back. I got up and walked away.
"I gotta go to my bedroom I need something" I said and then walked away.
Once I got into my room Kendall was behind me.
"Kendall i don't know about him" she said and closed the door.
"What do you mean" I said not looking at her.
My teeth sharpened fully.
"Well it seems like he will take you away from me" she said.
I wanted blood and she was near me i tired holding back I kept breathing in her scent of blood.
"H-he won't k-Kendall" I said gripping on the rag.
"Kylie...are you ok" she walked towards me.
The more she moved closer it was stronger I wanted to have her blood but she is my sister and then I felt her shoulder and that's went everything went black.

Kylie's Secret LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara