Chapter 15

Kendall's Pov

I've never been chased but now it's that time. I am a fast runner and fit but it's like they are even better. I climbed up the fence and then jumped over. Then grabbed the rusty ladder and climbed up. Once I got up I made the ladder to go up before they could even get up. They were slow because of the boots they had. I watched them try. They went over and looked up at me. They had glowing red eyes. We had a good stare but I looked something about them...It's a guy. I light gasp escaped my lips and I ran off surely he isn't like kylie, surely he isn't like kylie.
"You are lucky I'm not trying I would of had your blood by now" He screamed from the ground.
I met a dead end. If I jumped he will catch me but there wasn't a way to go up.
"I knew this day will happen" I whispered under my breath.
I jumped to grab the open rail of the floor above me and pulled myself up and tried to monkey bar my way up the floor. My hands were getting weak but I couldn't give up he wants me for my blood and I don't want that to happen. I almost made it but then my hand fell off and my heart raced hard. It probably made his thirst for my blood even worse. I grabbed it again and went up to the second floor. Once I put my feet down on the floor I was grabbed and pulled back. My back pressed someone's chest.
"Do you know there was a ladder that bought me here in seconds and you struggled to get up here" He said with a chuckle in the end.
I elbowed him.
"You can't hurt me" He whispered close to my ear.
"You are too weak and you won't hurt me" He whispered low and husky.
My spine shivered. My neck being tickled by his breath.
"You aren't having my blood...I'm half of what you are" I said and threw my leg up and threw my foot back.
My heel rammed into his crotch and he let me go. I ran to the ladder and I gave a little kick to it and it flew down. I fixed myself to fall on my feet but bent my knees and a loud thump was heard once I fell and I continued running away