Chapter 19

Kendall's Pov

Still another day without Kylie. Everyone has been worried about her. Then an idea stuck to me. I quickly whipped my phone out of my pocket and scrolled to my dad's contact. I put the phone up to my ear hearing the ringing.
"Hello" My dad said.
"Dad!"
"Yes Kendall" My dad said with no expression in his voice.
"I need your help with something" I said.
"What is it"
"Classified information I'll go to your house to talk about it" I said very professional.
"Ok" He chuckled.
"Bye dad" I said and started walking to the garage.
"Bye" He said.
I hung up and got into my range rover. I forgot...the keys.
"You wanna get into a car without keys nice one Kendall" I mumbled to myself as I got out the car.
I went to a closet with carried all the keys to every car.
"Black range rover" I said while my index finger glided through the key names.
I found it! I grabbed the keys and walked back into the garage and put the key in the egnition. Every key had a button to open the garage door and close it. I clicked the button and it opened and then I pulled out. I clicked the button again and it closed. I fixed the car so I was driving straight instead of backwards. I had to drive slow since the gate won't notice the car if I go fast. I approached the gate and it slowly opened. Once it fully opened I got outside and drove to my dad's house.

------------------

I pulled into my dad's driveway. I stopped the car and took out the key and got out the car. My dad was already outside.
"Kendall darling" He said as he opened his arms for a hug.
"Hi dad" I said as we embraced.
"So what did you wanna talk about" He said.
I looked around to see if no one was looking.
"Get inside then I'll tell you" I said and pushed his chest lightly.
We both got inside before I closed the door I scanned the place to see if nobody was around. I closed the door.
"You know how kylie has been gone right?" I asked.
He nodded.
"I was thinking of an idea..why don't you catch her scent and we will find out where she is" I said.
"Kendall..it sounds easy when you say it but to do it. Is another thing. To actually catch her scent she needs to have atleast 2 things that gives off a different scent from everyone else. 1st she needs to be marked hopefully she isn't. 2nd she needs to give off a scent as in cutting herself to have her blood open which makes her scent stronger" He explained.
I sat down to contemplate.
" I doubt she knows that...we might never find her unless someone tells her" He added.
"Don't say that we might never find her. We will. It's just without knowing where she is and me clearly not having those vampire powers we might never know how" I said and then looking down.
"I know a person" He said and grabbed his phone off his counter.
He dialed a number and put it to his ear.
"Hi" He said.
There was a silence.
"Yeah there is a problem with kylie. She got kidnapped and I need your help....yes....mhm....you will do it?....thanks.....bye..." He hung up.
"Who was that" I asked him.
"Your brother Brody" He said.
"Is he also a vampire?" I asked.
"Yeah" He said then smiled.
"Why did it skip me then" I said.
"Well it always skips the first child when you have a child with a non vampire. When the person has two kids is goes to the youngest" He explained.
I nodded. So that's why but I feel like if I have those vampire powers I can find Kylie myself. Only way is for Brody to get her if he can.
"I wanna join Brody" I said determinedly.
"We have to wait until he comes over" He said.
He walked to the kitchen and poured us two glasses of juice. He walked back to where I was and put the drink in front of me.
"Pink lemonade" He said and he took a sip of his.
I grabbed the cup and drank a bit and put it back down.
"Can't really get the hang of this whole vampire thing" I said.
"It will take a while to understand the whole thing your sisters don't know I'm surpised you found out" He said.
"Well it's been a secret she kept from me until now" I said and rolled my eyes.
"It's was good for you and nobody else. Only your mom knew because she has to but the point is that only my family can help but if any of my children can't find her...we might get the big boss" He said and made a dramatic face while looking out the window.
"Who is the 'big boss'" I said accepting my father's weirdness.
He took a pause.
"My mom" He said with so much dramatic feeling.
I rolled my eyes.
"It's not a joke. If she knows kylie has been kidnapped and only of her grandchildren nor son found kylie..we will be in trouble" He said with so much worry.
"Dad. Relax." I said to calm him down.
His door knocked and my dad went to get it. Once he opened the door Brody walked in.
"Hello" He said with a smile.
I smiled back. They went back to where I was.
"Would you like a drink Brody" My dad asked.
"Sure" He said and looked at me.
"So what happened to kylie again" He asked me.
"She got kidnapped not to long ago and my dad thought you would be a great pick to find her" I explained.
"So you know our secret" He said.
"I'm the only one" I crossed my heart.
He nodded.
"Well first off. Did dad tell you how we can find her" He said.
"The scent of her blood but she has to cut herself ect." I said.
He nodded. It's like I have answer the same questions again. We already have a good foundation so we can start on a lowkey investigation and search for Kylie. This should be fun... Brody grabbed his cup and drank a bit of the juice before putting it back down.
"Where was she last?" He asked.
"She was I think in vampire mode so she left the house and she hasn't came back. I suspect he didn't let her wonder that far" I said.
"The only way is to find the spot which sounds easy but isn't." He said.
"She does have a different bite mark since she is a hybrid" My dad said.
"And that's gonna change because?" Brody said.
"Since she is a hybrid vampire it's easy to catch the scent of her when she bites someone or even kills them" My dad explained.
I put my hand on my forehead and dragged it down my face.
"You say this now" I said while my face was being dragged down.
He shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.
"Well let's not wait and let's go now" Brody said and got up.
We all got up and walked out my dad's house into brody's car and they went to find the scent of kylie.