16.

Taehyung's pov.

Ever since the talk me and Jimin had about two weeks ago,I felt like a brand new person.

Kinda.

I was getting ready for today's event.Today the school was having a 'Parent reunion' party.

I wore a white collar shirt,some black jeans,high top vans,and a dark blue coat.

Me And Jungkook quickly cleaned the dorm before we headed out.

We wanted our parents to feel welcome and comfortable.

After we cleaned we headed to the front of the school where everyone else was.

Everyone was waiting for their parents.Some people had banners and posters so their parents could know it was them.

After a while parent started coming.You could hear people's cheers and sobs.

I was patiently waiting when I noticed Jungkook walking away.I saw him hug what looked like his parents and big sister.

You glanced at me asking for permission to leave.Of course I let him go.

I waited about 10 minutes until I saw a familiar person.

I ran to her and hugged her.

"I missed you omma!"I Whispered screamed.She just chuckled and repeated what I said.

I looked to my left only to see my older brother,Baekhyun.I gave him a really big hug.

I remember when he had to move to Seoul to pursue his career in singing.

He left without my dad's consent,which meant he couldn't come back.

He left when I was about 13.

I felt my tears coming.I let go and looked at them before I gave them another hug.

"Man have you grown!Your taller than me!"Baekhyun joked.

I punch him on the shoulder pouting.H e just laughed and hugged me again.

"So are we going inside or...?"My mom commented with a smile.

I nodded and they followed me into the school.

I took them to my dorm first.

"Woah!Your dorm was way better than mine."Baekhyun awed.

My mom just nodded and walked around.

From around the corner Jungkook came with his family.

"Oh hey Tae.You brought your parents too?"

"Mom and brother,but yeah.Why?"

Jungkook gave me a look like I knew what he was talking about but I really didn't.

"Your not going to introduce me!?"He said pushing my shoulder with a pout.